Skip first paypal page and go straight to Credit Card info sign up or login to paypal

Using the standard paypal payment module when customers select "Pay with Paypal" for their payment method they are redirected to the paypal site. see attachment Picture 1. But if you click on "continue checkout" it takes you to a second paypal screen that shows the customer a credit card entry form as well as the paypal login. This would be the ideal page to be sent to directly for people paying with paypal . It is easier for customers, especially those unfamiliar with paypal, to see the credit card entry form immediately and not have to look around for the very small and not intuitive "continue checkout." hyperlink. does anyone know how to skip that first paypal page to get to see Picture 2.

thanks

james

15909_oiK7tNd9dKQSJ9Hqk2N8_t

15910_0AtnZHuwd8FMSJY9Bl04_t

• 3 months later...

I would also like to know this, strangely my cubecart site goes straight to picture 2, in cubecart I use description for the paypal payment as " credit cards and paypal", maybe this has something to do with it..

In prestashop when checking out, the paypal payment processor is described as "pay with paypal" ... no mention of credit cards
This has to be offputting to anyone wanting to pay by credit card

• 2 weeks later...

This is all done by PayPal. When you have a paypal account used on the same browser it does not display the credit card form automatically. But if the customer does not have a paypal account they will see the credit card form. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies.