shacker

[MODULE] Wpress v4.0- Last post for Wordpress -PS1.3/1.7

Wpress let you show your latest Wordpress post or pages in your Prestashop store.
The module is configured easily. You should only specify the data connection to the database containing the Wordpress blog or set the url of the wp-load.php, and the module will do the rest. 
Wpress be displayed on the default home page as well as in columns (or footer), showing the number of posts you want, and with a link to the curren post or page in a separate Prestashop section. Becouse Wpress use the ID of post or pages, you can create links to any Wordpress page or post with the url of the module!!!
Now the module support Lightbox for images or galleries, and responsive support to show the content in any device.
You can show posts in grid or list mode, and show thumbnails of the posts/pages too.
In addition, the module will allow you to set text colors, borders, target of the links, cut the content of the posts, link the post to Wordpress or Prestashop, the order of the posts, title options and scroll block column, and much more!

Features[/size]:

• Database configuration/File configuration
  • Configuration of colors, width, number of post, order, show full content, etc.
  • Cross browser
  • Grid or list mode
  • Show media content like galleries or videos
  • Show thumbnails
  • Use lightbox
  • Multilingual
  • Multistore
  • Responsive

wpress-prestashop.jpg
Link
http://catalogo-onli.../71-wpress.html

wpress-prestashop.jpg

I just purchased this plugin today and after wrestling with it, I am unable to get the post to display. $20.00 burn. Also I am not sure how search engine friendly Iframes are. One many burn another man gain. If anyone knows why the Iframe content will not display, your insight would be greatly appreciated.

I just purchased this plugin today and after wrestling with it, I am unable to get the post to display. $20.00 burn. Also I am not sure how search engine friendly Iframes are. One many burn another man gain. If anyone knows why the Iframe content will not display, your insight would be greatly appreciated.

Hi. you dont contact our suppoert.

please send to us your site url and we get the module running for you.
(in pm)

Yea I just sent a private message with the site link, however, I am not sure where or what to tell you to begin trouble shooting. The only thing I can think of is that I am using a newer version of prestashop. I see that this post is almost two years old and maybe somethings have changed since. Also is there a way to kill the use of iframes? I would be great to just be able to post the exact same style of the wordpress tewntyten sample blurbs on the home page with the link to the permalink for that blog post or article. Also is there a way to display the widgets from the shopping cart on the wordpress widget side bars?

Yea I just sent a private message with the site link, however, I am not sure where or what to tell you to begin trouble shooting. The only thing I can think of is that I am using a newer version of prestashop. I see that this post is almost two years old and maybe somethings have changed since. Also is there a way to kill the use of iframes? I would be great to just be able to post the exact same style of the wordpress tewntyten sample blurbs on the home page with the link to the permalink for that blog post or article. Also is there a way to display the widgets from the shopping cart on the wordpress widget side bars?

Maybe is for it. I rewrite to avoid the iframe use for this module and send to you the new version.

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response and support. Yea I hate to be a pest, but I am do have direct experience with SEO and making sites rank number one on Google. But yea I appreciate the rewrite.

Also I am curios to know if anyone knows how to add extra content to your html pages. The goal is to have much content to entail enough, good information about topics, landing pages, or even product pages. The big secret that no one seems to really understand is that you must produce a content heavy website that is useful to your target audience. With that said can you create a module that you can add content blocks with h3 tags on any page produced by presta shop? This would be a great module that I would pay good money for. Thx again.

Hey,

Thanks for the quick response and support. Yea I hate to be a pest, but I am do have direct experience with SEO and making sites rank number one on Google. But yea I appreciate the rewrite.

Also I am curios to know if anyone knows how to add extra content to your html pages. The goal is to have much content to entail enough, good information about topics, landing pages, or even product pages. The big secret that no one seems to really understand is that you must produce a content heavy website that is useful to your target audience. With that said can you create a module that you can add content blocks with h3 tags on any page produced by presta shop? This would be a great module that I would pay good money for. Thx again.

You have the information block, that adds the pages that you create in CMS from back office

If that is true, then how is one suppose to display the information needed underneath the grid where one's catalog displays. For example, if I was to develop a page called::: bullet-security-cameras.php, I would need to have the cameras that are bullet style on this page. The cms editor let's you create pages but, there is no way to add the correct info or whatever info prestashop uses( I am assuming hooks from what I read) show that there are bullet cameras and information content on the page. I know this a little confusing to understand. But I need to add content to the categories that I create from the backend system.

If that is true, then how is one suppose to display the information needed underneath the grid where one's catalog displays. For example, if I was to develop a page called::: bullet-security-cameras.php, I would need to have the cameras that are bullet style on this page. The cms editor let's you create pages but, there is no way to add the correct info or whatever info prestashop uses( I am assuming hooks from what I read) show that there are bullet cameras and information content on the page. I know this a little confusing to understand. But I need to add content to the categories that I create from the backend system.

I finish today to update the module. Im adding some new options. i send to your email when its finished.
Best regards

Hello,

i just bought your module on the prestashop.com store (http://addons.prestashop.com/fr/outils-administration-modules-prestashop/7946-wpress.html) and i have huge a problem with french accents not displaying correctly.

It seems that they do not have the latest release number (2.0 instead of 2.1).

Is it possible to send me the latest release or to update the version on the shop so that i will be able to download it ?

Thanks & Regards.

PS: 1.5.6

i sended the update in prestashop addons

Thanks a lot but unfortunately i still have problem with all the accents, ie:

cette dernière qui a été

Instead of :

cette dernière qui a été

Any idea how to fix it ?

Thanks.

Hi,

i use this module for 3 months, and i can't figure out to make a link to my blog articles, in Blog block.

My site is: plant-shop.ro , it's in the left column.

Thanks for any advice. 

v2.4-support shortcodes (galleries and youtube) and show any page or post by ID