Mobile view problem

belesiu

Hi everybody.

I have a problem which I seek to solve.

I installed a new shop on LeoTheme template.

I tried to get their help in solving it, but they seem not to understand me...

My shop is located in http://dwupaki.pl

The standard (I mean desktop) view is OK - in every reoslution (the shop has responsive template), but when I try to open it in my smartphone I get only a logo with some strangely looking black stripe.

I started debugging mode, so I can quote a bug that is being displayed:

Notice: Undefined index: HOOK_CONTENTBOTTOM in /home/truscost/domains/dwupaki.pl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 29

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/truscost/domains/dwupaki.pl/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 29

When I switch the browser into the "computer version" (an option in main menu in chrome and XperiaS stock browser) - everything looks fine and there is no bug report.

If the "computer version" view was the default one, I wouldn't bother, but the default in mobile browsers is the "mobile version" and my shop gets unavailable.

Can anyone help me, please?

it's not a case of file you attached

it's a problem somewhere inside theme files

theme uses hook which is not defined as a variable in controllers

error codes you attached are the only one codes you see while these messages appear?

Yes, you're right - thanks for your answer.

Yesterday I found out what was the real problem.

Sometime ago I deleted (using a live edit tool) some module instances I recognized not needed.

As it occured - the hooks were removed, but the code within the template that used the hooks remained :(

Now I don't know what to do with it