Adding a new language gave me the Question mark image.

rfourt

Ive seen an answer to this somewhere before but cant find it again.

I just updated my shop to have 2 languages and now all my images are gone and replaced with a question mark.. 

I think it was something i could change in the httaccess file but as i said i cant find that post..

Thank you.

PS: i have tried to regenerate the images with out luck.

I got this same issue lastnight when I installed localization  French. The Banners on the page disappeared to questionmarks, the slider remainded but the text did not change to french although it was written in through prestashop.  I cannot recall if the menu text changed, but the top bar where sign-in is changed.

I was just looking at a demo page of prestashop, and it worked perfect, when french was selected the banners didnt disappear, hmmm.

Add the code below in your httaccess file in your root folder. before line "# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again", add these lines:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]
RewriteRule ^.*/img/cms/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/cms/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

• 2 months later...

Add the code below in your httaccess file in your root folder. before line "# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again", add these lines:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]
RewriteRule ^.*/img/cms/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/cms/$1 [L]
</IfModule>

Yes, thanks, it works with 1.6.0.11