prestashop BO modules stuck

tesladisk

hi i want to ask if anyone can help me Stats module stuck and not show visits anymore i try to change the date but always stay in one day 23 of this month and i cant get it to work i reset it but no luck also email order and costumer registretions notifications stuck also showing the same message order or registration and just add more also i get this to the error log and i do not know what is and how to fix

[22-Oct-2014 11:54:12 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  include(/home/myname/public_html/translations/en/pdf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myname/public_html/classes/Translate.php on line 214
[22-Oct-2014 11:54:12 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening '/home/myname/public_html/translations/en/pdf.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/myname/public_html/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myname/public_html/classes/Translate.php on line 214
[22-Oct-2014 15:41:11 US/Eastern] PHP Warning:  touch(): Utime failed: Permission denied in /home/myname/public_html/classes/Tools.php on line 2995

Also another thing happen today i add products i see them in back office but not in front

Edited by tesladisk (see edit history)