Prices displayed only without VAT if user not logged in/registered/haven't give the address yet

I have a question. I use PrestaShop™ 1.4.8.2. Product price exclusive VAT is 41,67 francs. We have 8 % VAT in Switzerland. I created a tax rule for that and applied to the product. So at the end in the cart if the user is logged in or just gave his address in the checkout the price inclusive VAT will be 45.00 francs. It is working well in my cart. The problem is that if user is not logged in/haven't provided his address yet the product price on the product page is always displayed without VAT! Here in Back Office > Customers > Groups I have chosen Price display method: Tax included. It does not work for the product page if user is NOT logged in/gave address in checkout. Please advice something! Thank you.

Edited by glamundfun2014 (see edit history)

Yes please see the screenshot. I only have one group default customers and i enabled the display of VAT. It doesn't work. You can test the case I described in my post. Prices with VAT will be displayed only if user added his address in checkout. All prices till then are displayed without VAT :(

Screenshot attached.

post-846145-0-51941800-1414166357_thumb.png

Edited by glamundfun2014 (see edit history)