Comission

shacker

HI. I see now in the history this msg in some products:

"Your commision was calculated after deducting the discount"

What is these discount?

and now i have in some products the "most popular" text, but i cant find in prestastore in the home page (in best sales or something like this). 

I see in the my history something more disturbing regarding the commission. For modules, which cost 29.99 euro, I am receiving 19.99 euro, but 70% of 29.99 is 20.99. Where does 1 euro goes remains a mystery.

Think you are receiving 19.99 because of this part from contributors terms

In any case, the PrestaShop Commission on an Addon or Update Service sale cannot be inferior to ten (10) euros taxes excluded.

Hello everybody,

@shacker, when a discount is set-up, we calculate the commission on the deducted price. If the module benefit from a discount of 10%, we will base our calculations on the deducted price, which is 90€ and not 100€. We wrote a blog article about the commission changes on the contributor's blog: http://bit.ly/1szqZwV (You can also find these explanations in the contributors' terms and conditions)

For more specific question, I invite you to contact the Addons team via your contributor account on Addons :)

Have a nice day! 

Hello,

In the "most popular" category of the newsletter, we highlight the modules that are successful in terms of sales, and that the community might take a look at. It has nothing to do with the home page display. 

I hope I answered your questions :)

• Like 1