Category tree missing in the Back-Office (PrestaShop v1.6.0.8)

Hi,

After a long search without any good solutions, I really need your help.

Since several days, in some pages of my back-office like category management, the category tree of my shop isn't displayed anymore. Find the example on the screenshot i joined.

I can't see where this problem can be from.

I did some update and added some modules but I don't remember of the lastest ones so I can't try to unistall them to see which one is inaccurate.

I turned on the error displaying mode but no errors detected by Prestashop.

It's not from the CSS either.

Did you have this issue?

If yes, how did you fix it?

Thanks in advance for your answer and your help.

post-726249-0-02965600-1414142359_thumb.png

It is a wild guess. But it might be a nleft / nright error (you can search the forum for these terms. In that case just creating an extra category might help (you can immediately delete it  again).

BTW: you mention what happens in your backoffice. But what is the effect in your frontoffice?

Edited by musicmaster (see edit history)

Unfortunately I already tried to create a new category and deleted it after but nothing has changed.

Because of this I can't choose the parent categories of the new one. So it's added to the same level as my root category and I can't move it in another.

There is not a direct impact on my front office, but I can't add new categories on the right way and many other stuff like enabled the filters in new categories etc.

I will try to find out the subject you told me about.

Thanks.

hi, gonna follow this thread as I have same problems.  I'm quite new to Prestashop but I've looked everywhere looking for something I've missed, and can't quite find anything.  I have made 6 categories, and could add subcategories on the first (what was called HOME), but cannot add sub cat to other 5.    I also tried to if there was a way I could copy the whole category and it's subcategories and just rename, but no luck.  

I have installed and working on Prestashop 1.6, perhaps, should I have chosed an earlier version?

thanks for those who can help fix this.

• 2 years later...