Referral Program

The Module: Customer Referral Program in Prestashop 1.6

Is there any information about this, so I can have a little writeup on my site. If customers have questions so I can reply.

Also, what does it mean the Customer becoming a Sponsor, what does become a sponsor mean in this referral program?

"Minimum number of orders a customer must place to become a sponsor "

Edited by EdmHaven (see edit history)

Here is some information LINK.

Also an explanation from me :). An example:

Lets assume these settings in the referral module:

Minimum number of orders a customer must place to become a sponsor: 1   (This is the important setting)

And some discount voucher

Now:

Costumer John registers at your shop and makes ONE order.

Now he sees the referral program in his account area and thinks "Oh I know some friends who would buy something" and sends his 5 friends an email. He only can do so, because he has made atleast ONE order.

Just by sending the mails he wont get any vouchers.

Now one of Johns friends is called Anna. Anna likes your shop and makes ONE order aswell.

At this point both John and Anna get a voucher. The voucher has the same value. 

If you change the value of "Minimum number of orders a customer must place to become a sponsor" to "two" John has to make two orders before he can send any mails to his friends. Also Anna has to make two orders before both get a voucher.

Means: The value "Minimum number of orders a customer must place to become a sponsor" is meant for both at the same time.

If you want a referal modul with more features look out for this one for example LINK

Edited by thepan (see edit history)
  • Like 1