"Incomplete microdata with schema.org" error message with PrestaShop 1.6

DArnaez

I have this problem and I see another post but is solved and closed. My question now is. How you do this "Google Webtools" strategy?  Are you using Data Highlighting the product pages on you Prestashop or you create a separated html page for each product? I was doing this last option since Google on Structured Data this " We do not detect any structured data on your site."

I want to know what or how are you doing the SEO for your Prestashop 1.6 stores? If you have samples or links to learn more... I will very interested. I have 3 month with my store running and sales are very very low.... but VERY... ok?

My website is www.ohmyicons.com ...  I think the product are attractive. I'm selling this products from many years... but I was using Zencart. Now, after my conversion to PS sales drop dramatically. I would like to know your opinion and critics. I need sales and I'm looking to fix the errors. My big mistake was never does SEO on my products... so I start with this a couple weeks ago. DO you have any idea when I would see the results? 3 month? 6?... 9? Any idea?
Thanks!