Sign in to follow this  
NaMakSin

PayPal Website Pro Module for Prestashop.

Finally,

I decided my module free.

U can download this module on my blog.

http://life.namaksin.net/2009/12/paypal-website-pro-module-for_11.html

Please, click commercial.

If you want to get some help, contact me.

Thank you.

Thank you for posting this is exactly what im looking for. Thankyou. I almost bought a authorize.net account. I'm having an issue though. I keep getting an error
This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a last name.

any idea why?

also what do you put in for the "proxy or ip " setting

I'll fix this issue.

And, you don't need to use proxy things.^^

And, this module doesn't work on sendbox module.

I'll fix this issue.

And, you don't need to use proxy things.^^

And, this module doesn't work on sendbox module.

1. I'll fix this issue. Great Thanks

2. And, you don't need to use proxy things.^^ Awesome

3. And, this module doesn't work on sendbox module. So how do I test it. Should I just make an item 1 penny and test it that way?

Thanks for the quick response

1. This issue is no problem.
I just use first_name.
2. I think proxy will be removed from my module.
3. Exactly. I don't know why I can't use sandbox mode.
When I pay on sandbox mode, I always get an error.
I'm not solve this problem yet.

I upload the module on my dropbox.

You can just download it again.

ah ok no I didnt use a real account and I didnt use a SSL. is there a free SSL somewhere that I can test? just to ensure it works?

are you going to add instuction for a full install with this download soon. It would be awesome. I have a meeting with my client in 5 days and I would ove to get this thing working.

Finally,

I decided my module free.

U can download this module on my blog.

http://life.namaksin.net/2009/12/paypal-website-pro-module-for_11.html

Please, click commercial.

If you want to get some help, contact me.

Thank you.

Thank you for posting this is exactly what im looking for. Thankyou. I almost bought a authorize.net account. I'm having an issue though. I keep getting an error
This transaction cannot be processed. Please enter a last name.

any idea why?

also what do you put in for the "proxy or ip " setting

Same problem...

can u pls help

Just tested it on my test shop with ssl and sandbox PayPal Pro account UK.

All working with no errors.

Factory Arts.
www.factoryarts.co.uk

Factory Arts.
www.factoryarts.co.uk

what did you put in for proxy and did you get any errors as far as lastname. Also how did (or should i as do you) set up SSL. Thanks in advance

I'll take over proxy from my module.
However, could you guys please send me about your server environment?
My module work well on my server with real paypal account & SSL.

Factory Arts.
www.factoryarts.co.uk

what did you put in for proxy and did you get any errors as far as lastname. Also how did (or should i as do you) set up SSL. Thanks in advance

For PayPal Pro you need SSL it wont work without it, no proxy required.

You need to contact your host provider for SSL don't go shared you will need a dedicated IP address and your own SSL certificate, If they don't do a dedicated SSL PM me I have some great deals on hosting.

I have tested this quickly and everything seems to work fine, thankyou for this module.

From the 21st of January 2010 in the UK 3D secure has to be implemented on paypal pro for maestro payments to be taken, Is there anyway this can be added to the module please take a look at this link https://www.paypal-business.co.uk/3DSecure.asp for more information.

Regards,

Mark.

May i know why this module is so special? why shouldnt i stay with the default module of prestashop?

Thanks my friend :)

this module allows you to take card payments on your website with out the customer leaving if you have a website payment pro account.

Regards,

Mark.

Thanks a lot for sharing this. If you want the French translation for the module wording, just let me know and I can send this to you. Plus in France 3D secure is not mandatory and the less I see 3D secure the better my conversion rate :-) That's a bad news for you UK guys if 3D secure is a must... For once France is better :-)

Great Module. I know I'm late in the game here, but since my company uses the Authorize feature on PayPal, which you have included in the module, is there a way to add a Capture button in the Admin section, so we don't have to keep going into PayPal itself and capturing it every time?

Thanks

Thanks, Module works great. I just have one problem, how do I get it to charge in CAD and not USD? I ticked off where it says to go with you shops default currency and it still charges in USD. Cad is my stores default, any help would be very helpful.

I am having some problems with checkout.

I have a free cert from Comodo, which is supposed to be fully functional but only 90 days.

My WPP account seems to be ok.

After adding item to cart, submitting credit card info and hitting submit, I get a blank screen (with just header and sidebar graphics).

I am not sure how to troubleshoot. Any suggestions?

For additional info, I had installed the other plugin:
http://www.sailboatvn.com/e-commerce/paypal-website-payment-pro-module-uk-us-free-prestashop-module/

and I had the *EXACT* same results.

Willing to pay for some dev time if that is necessary.

The download link for this module does not work. Could somebody who has this please share

Many thanks in advance

I have a copy that I downloaded a while ago. I don't know if it's the most recent or not, but it works for me. http://goo.gl/okGHH

The only problem I've found with it is that it doesn't work with Google Analytics. The module doesn't contain any of the references to the analytics module and doesn't pass the sale information to Google, whereas the official Paypal module does this. What this means is that you won't have any conversation tracking on customers who use this module.

If anyone has any coding skills, I would love to have it modified to include Google Analytics support. I tried to edit it myself, but I couldn't figure it out... I'd be willing to pay to get this done.

Ingenium, thanks for sharing your download.. good point with the Google analytics, itd be nice to get this fixed

I am so excited that I finally see potential in a PayPal Pro module!

I am receiving this message when I click confirm payment while testing:

There is 1 error :

1. This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.

I am using SSL and dedicated IP. At the bottom of the module is says to login to paypal and configure... instructions coming.

Does anyone have instructions? Or can someone advise settings needed?

I can't be sure but I've read that it doesn't work when testing in sandbox mode.. Other users say that it does work when live though, and test it by creating an item for $.01 for example and purchasing it live.

Oh also I found this almost identical,free, module as well, has more BO options, let us know if you get either working

http://www.egrovesys.com/prestashop-paypal-pro.html

I cant get this module to work in Prestashop 1.4.0?! The module successfully installs, I have hooked into payment but nothing displays in payment options?!

Anyone else experienced any problems/issues!!

I cant get this module to work in Prestashop 1.4.0?! The module successfully installs, I have hooked into payment but nothing displays in payment options?!

Anyone else experienced any problems/issues!!

Same exact thing for me...