Translate ps_country_lang

hugolin69

Hi all,

I just install the 1.6.0.9 version, and discover, that I can not find the translation for the countries in the table ps_country_lang.

When I ad a country, it takes the names of the countries from the default language.

As I have 6 language, I would like to prevent me to translate one by one, all the names of the countries.

I use FR, EN, DE, IT, ES, PT-BR.

I take a long time to search on Google and Presta forums, without success..

Any help would be appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do not understand, sorry....

Is it about translation of prestashop texts ? Many are available, including those you mention.

where exactly do you see your issue ? can you send an image ?

Countries are named in ps_country_lang do you want to know how to add six records ?

see this post:
https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/65035-german-country-names-in-ps-country-lang-table/

Hi,

I know we can manage the countries names.

But my problem is there is 233 countries to translate, in many langage, and I am surprise Prestashop does not provide them.

I saw the module you linked, and tried before to work with, but we need the php file with the initial translation. The author of this module provide only Swedish translation.

I am very surprised that Prestashop does not provide common langages translation countries, like they do for the front and backoffice.

• 1 month later...