preview.jpg

Gift Products in the Shopping Cart for PrestaShop
Increase the conversion rate of your store!
Offer gifts to your customers depending of their cart value.
Reduce some products stocks by offering these products as gifts.
Encourage customers to increase the total value of final purchase.

The Module Gift Products in the Shopping Cart for PrestaShop lets you display a block of products in the shopping cart, your customers can add this products to your shopping cart as gifts.

In order detail of the Front Office and Back Office can see clearly what product is a gift.

Version: 1.0
Prestashop Compatibility: 1.5.x to 1.6.x

2mzzc5z.png

FEATURES

• No need to create new products as gift (but you can do if you want)
  • No need changes in core files
  • No need override files
  • Can add all the products as gift as you want fastly
  • Products are associated to groups, can create all the groups as you need
  • Compatible with combinations of products, if a combination has a different image, that image will be displayed
  • If the customer reduces the total value of the cart and has added a gift that needs a bigger value, it is automatically deleted
  • Can display the gift products according to:
    • Minimum value of cart (All products will be displayed)
    • Range of minimum to maximum value of cart (Only products within the range will be displayed)
  • Can select the cart value according to:
    • Total price (tax inc.)
    • Total price (tax exc.)
    • Total products (tax inc.)
    • Total products (tax exc.)
  • The customer can see the product which was gifted him in order detail in the Front Office
  • The owner store can see the product gifted in the order detail in the Back Office
  • Full compatibility with PS 1.5 to 1.6
  • Compatible with multistore
  • Fully responsive design (Back Office & Front Office)
  • Intuitive and simple user interface
  • Includes translations in english, french and spanish
  • Cross browser

ADVANTAGES

• Increase the conversion rate of your store!
  • Reduce some products stocks by offering these products as gifts
  • Encourage customers to increase the value of final purchase of your store
  • Your purchase includes all updates free for lifetime

TAKE A LOOK OUR ONLINE DEMOS

LIVE DEMO BACK OFFICE & FRONT OFFICE

SCREENSHOTS

DEMO VIDEO

MORE INFORMATION & DOWNLOAD

UPDATES

v1.0 -- October 18 2014

• ADD -- First version
Edited by Rolige (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hello COTOKO,

Your gift module looks great, i was testing the module in BO but i got a error when i try to add a product.

This is the error message: [PrestaShop] Fatal error in module ctk_giftproducts.php(78) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d :
Call to undefined method CTKGroups::getAllGroups()

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi ysco,
Thanks for the notice, touching here and there I have deleted a class, I have restored it and now is working again perfectly.

Please let me know if there is something more strange.

Regards

Hello COTOKO,

Will test a bit further to see if everything works correct.

I did noticed a issue on my tabled in portrait mode on summary page, there is a issue with responsive not working 100%.

See the attached screenshot.

I m probably gonna buy your nice module this weekend, i probably have some suggestions for the module but i let you know later this week.

Best regards,

ysco..

post-31440-0-13103600-1413818083_thumb.png

Hi ysco,
Thanks for you interest, you know that all suggestions are welcome.

I have tested on my iPad Air and iPhone 5, also I have tested on Firefox, Chrome, IE and works correctly, can you tell me exactly in which model device you got the issue?

regards

Hello COTOKO,

Just did some other tests and the issue is browser related ;)

Your module is not the problem.

I did my test on Sony xperia z tablet with boat browser and boat browser seems to be the problem, chrome/dolphin/CM browser just works fine and all is showing correct.

Best regards

ysco..

Ok, thank you very much for the clarification, any other issue, please let me know, greetings.

Hello COTOKO,

Would it be possible to add a option when you choose a product that has attributes for gift that users can choose the attribute they want from that particular product.

Sample:

Product A has colors Red | Green | Yellow | Black |  now on summary page you have the gift Product A with those visible colors shown, customer click on Black and Product A in the color black will be added to cart and stock is auto updated.

When the color black is out off stock the color on summary page on Gift Product A is not visible anymore only the remaining stock colors are shown to choose from.

Hope you understand what i mean, this would be a awesome feature .

I have a webshop with phone cases in different colors so this feature would be a must have for me.

Best regards,

ysco..

Edited by ysco (see edit history)

Hello COTOKO,

Would it be possible to add a option when you choose a product that has attributes for gift that users can choose the attribute they want from that particular product.

Sample:

Product A has colors Red | Green | Yellow | Black |  now on summary page you have the gift Product A with those visible colors shown, customer click on Black and Product A in the color black will be added to cart and stock is auto updated.

When the color black is out off stock the color on summary page on Gift Product A is not visible anymore only the remaining stock colors are shown to choose from.

Hope you understand what i mean, this would be a awesome feature .

I have a webshop with phone cases in different colors so this feature would be a must have for me.

Best regards,

ysco..

Yes, I understand the idea, in fact yesterday one customer who acquired the module  gave me the same suggestion: http://prestacheap.com/items/comments/12/Gift-Products-in-the-Shopping-Cart-for-PrestaShop?p=1#comment-1389

I will keep in mind the possibility of include this feature, it occurs to me that when the customer click on the button "Add gift / Change gift" shown a popup where could choose the combination to add as gift.

Regards

Hello COTOKO,

Would be great if customer click on add gift and that a popup appear where they can choose attribute of that gift chosen.

This is a must have, will buy your module anyway this weekend and can only hope you add the feature ;)

Best regards

ysco..

• Like 1

Hello COTOKO,

I have just buy your module and i m gonna play and test it to see if all works correct on non default presta template.

Best regards,

ysco..

I bought a few days ago but the form does not work for me.

My website

Hi Totti,

This is not an error, is a restriction in this product, I have deleted this restriction in the tpl, please check now.

Regards

• Like 1

Hello COTOKO,

I have just buy your module and i m gonna play and test it to see if all works correct on non default presta template.

Best regards,

ysco..

Ok thanks, any doubt please let me know.

regards

Hello COTOKO,

Module install went fine.

I have a question, on summary page the product_gifts_block has the wrong width for my website, did have a look to change the width buy i can only change in the file ctk_giftproducts_16.css the width but that is for @media i assume for tablets and phones displays.

So how to set the correct width as i can not find it in ctk_giftproducts_15.css.

Also another suggestion for the module:

Now if you want to add a product and you have a lot off products then you must browse the whole list to find the products you want to add as gift.

Better have a option to browse to categories and then to the desired products.

Another option would be have a tab on every product page to add the gift from there.

Also another suggestion is that you can add more then 1 gift depending on the price range you added, lets say you have 100/150  and then the user can choose two gift in this price range but only the selected products that i defined in BO for that price range.

Hope to hear for the solution to set the correct width for my template.

My website you can find here : https://www.gadgetshoponline.nl

Best regards,

ysco..

Edit: Hmm i also wonder why css files are not visible in firebug ?

Hello COTOKO,

Module install went fine.

I have a question, on summary page the product_gifts_block has the wrong width for my website, did have a look to change the width buy i can only change in the file ctk_giftproducts_16.css the width but that is for @media i assume for tablets and phones displays.

So how to set the correct width as i can not find it in ctk_giftproducts_15.css.

Your theme have a margin on left in the hook, delete it adding the next code in ctk_giftproducts_16.css:

#order-detail-content, div#HOOK_SHOPPING_CART {
  margin-left: 0 !important;
}
Also another suggestion for the module:

Now if you want to add a product and you have a lot off products then you must browse the whole list to find the products you want to add as gift.

Better have a option to browse to categories and then to the desired products.

Another option would be have a tab on every product page to add the gift from there.

They are very good ideas, especially for stores that have a very large inventory of products.

Also another suggestion is that you can add more then 1 gift depending on the price range you added, lets say you have 100/150  and then the user can choose two gift in this price range but only the selected products that i defined in BO for that price range.

Unfortunately this is not possible, because the module works by creating cart rules and are not allowed to add more than one gift per order, to add more than one would be necessary modify the core by using override files, but this makes the module less compatible in future versions of PrestaShop

Regards

Hello COTOKO,

Thanks for the quick response.

Solved the width by adding the code you mentioned ( Great )

Would be great if suggestion 1 can be added as it is a lot easier to add your gifts ;)

Suggestions 2 would be nice but i understand that you do not want to mess with core files.

I already mentioned in my other thread about popup to choose combinations ( Hope this is also on your todo list )

Maybe you can also add a option to shows how many in stock left in product ?

Will test the module further.

Regards,

ysco..

Maybe you can also add a option to shows how many in stock left in product ?

Well, you know that all is possible, but the problem is that I can't saturate the products list with much information.

Ok now it works thanks.

May I know what are the commented lines ?

I have answered your email with this details.

regards

• Like 1

Hello COTOKO,

I know but now you have two times the same line "gift available" on product-list, the line under quick view could be replaced by stock, jus a suggestion.

Regards

ysco..

Hello COTOKO,

I know but now you have two times the same line "gift available" on product-list, the line under quick view could be replaced by stock, jus a suggestion.

Regards

ysco..

There is no problem, you can do that, edit the file: shoppingcartfooter_16.tpl

Find the code:

{else}
    {if $ctk_gp_total_value >= $product.min_cart}
        {l s='Gift available !' mod='ctk_giftproducts'}
    {else}
        {math equation="x - y" x=$product.min_cart y=$ctk_gp_total_value assign='spend_more'}
        {l s='Spend' mod='ctk_giftproducts'} {convertPrice price=$spend_more} {l s='more' mod='ctk_giftproducts'}
    {/if}
{/if}

Replace for:

{else}
    {if $ctk_gp_total_value >= $product.min_cart}
        {$product.quantity} {l s='remaining' mod='ctk_giftproducts'}
    {else}
        {math equation="x - y" x=$product.min_cart y=$ctk_gp_total_value assign='spend_more'}
        {$product.quantity} {l s='remaining' mod='ctk_giftproducts'}
    {/if}
{/if}

Don't forget clear the cache.

• Like 1

Hello COTOKO,

Will try your suggested code

Thanks

Best regards

ysco..

Hello COTOKO,

Works perfect this way ;)

Thanks again.

Best regards,

ysco..

Hello COTOKO,

Works perfect this way ;)

Thanks again.

Best regards,

ysco..

You're welcome, best regards.

Hello COTOKO,

I have a question about some css style.

I want to have the title header off the gift block to have the same layout that i added on my template ( color styles), but because your module has not css styles to edit in firebug can you tell me what to change in the .tpl file to add the css style that i want to match my template.

I added a screenshot what i want.

And this css style must be added,

{   

background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #253343;
    font-size: 14px;
    line-height: 30px;
    padding-left: 5px;
    padding-top: 10px;
    border-bottom: 4px solid #28C568 !important;
    color: white !important;
}

Any news for a updated module version ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

ysco..

post-31440-0-07319200-1414958213_thumb.jpg

Hello COTOKO,

I have a question about some css style.

I want to have the title header off the gift block to have the same layout that i added on my template ( color styles), but because your module has not css styles to edit in firebug can you tell me what to change in the .tpl file to add the css style that i want to match my template.

I added a screenshot what i want.

And this css style must be added,

Any news for a updated module version ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

ysco..

attachicon.gif2014-11-02_20-45-37.jpg

You can add styles in the CSS, to make a similar title header add the next code:

#gift-products_block h3 {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #253343;
    color: #B0B0B1;
    text-shadow: 0 0 2px black;
    border-bottom-style: solid !important;
    border-bottom-color: #29C668 !important;
    border-bottom-width: 4px !important;
    line-height: 30px;
    border: none;
    padding: 10px;
    margin: -18px -18px 0 -18px;
}

Kind Regards

Hello COTOKO,

Works perfect, thanks mate ;)

Best regards,

ysco..

Hi, I have bought the module today and have installed it in a prestashop 1.6 with a templatemonster template. I am having a problem with the module in the order gift selection area.

When i load the order page the gifts area is like that: 

prestashop_capture.jpg

But if i modify the quantity of one of the cart products everything fixes. When i modify the quantity firebug throws 2 jquery errors and then the gifts area look correctly. But each time i do F5 it views like the picture. 

Another thing i saw is that the module loads by default the 'home_default' product image. I have the templatemonster template and the image sizes are renamed  to 'tm_home_default'. I found the place to modify this in the module and it is fixed now. Just to let you know. 

Hi, I have bought the module today and have installed it in a prestashop 1.6 with a templatemonster template. I am having a problem with the module in the order gift selection area.

When i load the order page the gifts area is like that: 

prestashop_capture.jpg

But if i modify the quantity of one of the cart products everything fixes. When i modify the quantity firebug throws 2 jquery errors and then the gifts area look correctly. But each time i do F5 it views like the picture. 

Another thing i saw is that the module loads by default the 'home_default' product image. I have the templatemonster template and the image sizes are renamed  to 'tm_home_default'. I found the place to modify this in the module and it is fixed now. Just to let you know.

I have received also your email, could you share the URL of your shop please?, if you want email me it.

Regards

Hi,

Is to following possible ?

cart < € 25 - gift A

cart € 25 < € 50 - gift A or Gift B

cart > € 50 -  gift A or B or C

Is it possible to disallow the use of discount vouchers if a gift is chosen ?

I other words: gift or discount voucher

Best regards,

Vincent

Edited by vincentdenkspel (see edit history)

Hi,

Is to following possible ?

cart < € 25 - gift A

cart € 25 < € 50 - gift A or Gift B

cart > € 50 -  gift A or B or C

Is it possible to disallow the use of discount vouchers if a gift is chosen ?

I other words: gift or discount voucher

Best regards,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Of course, the gifts can be configured as you has detailed on the next way:

Gift A: min value as 0 and max value as 25

Gif A or B: min value 25 and max value 50

Gift A, B or C: min value 50 and max value 999999

You need specify a min and max value like the carriers configuration.

About to disallow the use of discount vouchers is not possible, other way should change the core or use override files, sorry.

Whenever you like you can visit our live demos (Back Office & Fron Office), details in description.

Regards

Hello COTOKO,

I am interested in the module however I am not using standard checkout process but a module "One Page Checkout" (http://addons.prestashop.com/pl/checkout-zamowienie/8503-one-page-checkout-ps-easy-fast-intuitive.html).

Will your module work with OPC I am using?

My PS version is 1.5.

Thanks!

Hi gloomybear,

One shop is using both modules, it was necessary to load the normal process first, take a look by your self.

Regards

He comprado el modulo, pero necesito que me envien la modificacion para que muestre los ATRIBUTOS.
Porfavor.

He comprado el modulo, pero necesito que me envien la modificacion para que muestre los ATRIBUTOS.

Porfavor.

Listo!, enviado.

Saludos

When I try to add any gift at the checkout page I get the error "Product was not found Product is is not disponible" even if the gift product has big stock and nomatter what product I select for the gift.

When I try to add any gift at the checkout page I get the error "Product was not found Product is is not disponible" even if the gift product has big stock and nomatter what product I select for the gift.

Hi GMRO,

I have received your email with this issue, please send us the access to have a look at this problem.

regards

I have received also your email, could you share the URL of your shop please?, if you want email me it.

Regards

Hi,

I have the same problem. I also use a templatemonster theme. My shop i version 1.6.0.13

Can you please help me with this problem.

Thanks & Best Regards

Dennis

Hi,

I have the same problem. I also use a templatemonster theme. My shop i version 1.6.0.13

Can you please help me with this problem.

Thanks & Best Regards

Dennis

Of course, please send us access to your back office and ftp by PM to take a look at the problem.

rgds

You have to edit global.js and replace this line (27): 

if (typeof page_name != 'undefined' && !in_array(page_name, ['index', 'product']))

with this:

if (typeof page_name != 'undefined' && !in_array(page_name, ['index', 'product', 'order']))

Estimado

En las imágenes y el video se ve "Gift Available" debajo del producto pero al ver la demo para 1.6 no se ve la indicación "Gift Available" hasta que te posiciones con el mouse sobre el producto.

Esta opción se puede configurar o cual de las dos opciones es la correcta para el modulo?

Quedo atento a la respuesta

Saludos

Estimado

En las imágenes y el video se ve "Gift Available" debajo del producto pero al ver la demo para 1.6 no se ve la indicación "Gift Available" hasta que te posiciones con el mouse sobre el producto.

Esta opción se puede configurar o cual de las dos opciones es la correcta para el modulo?

Quedo atento a la respuesta

Saludos

Hola jerko,

Tienes razon no lo habia notado recientemente se actualizo el prestashop de la tienda demo a su ultima version y quiza ya no incluyen los estilos de esas etiquetas, de cualquier manera ya se las he añadido al CSS y puedes ver la demo correctamente.

Saludos y gracias por el aviso.

Me interesa tú modulo, pero necesito saber si funciona correctamente con este sistema de pago en un solo paso:

http://addons.prestashop.com/es/proceso-rapido-compra/8503-one-page-checkout-ps-facil-rapido-e-intuitivo.html

Gracias.

Hola eljose2 y gracias por tu interes, te comento que algunos de los clientes que estan usando nuestro modulo con el de one page que mencionas lo han podido usar habilitando la opcion de mostrar la caja previamente (en el modulo de onepagecheckout).

saludos

Estimado

Crees que puedas hacer que uno de los regalos sea un porcentaje de descuento?

En la foto del producto que aparezca "-10%" y al darle click que aparezca en su carrito como "descuento -10% de Regalo"  

Saludos

Estimado

Crees que puedas hacer que uno de los regalos sea un porcentaje de descuento?

En la foto del producto que aparezca "-10%" y al darle click que aparezca en su carrito como "descuento -10% de Regalo"  

Saludos

Hola jerko,

No es posible, seria necesario añadir mucho codigo extra al modulo.

saludos

OK.

Otra pregunta: El modulo permite aplicar los regalos solo a un grupo de clientes?

Saludos

OK.

Otra pregunta: El modulo permite aplicar los regalos solo a un grupo de clientes?

Saludos

No incluye esa caracteristica, pero eso si seria algo sencillo de hacer que muestre o no los regalos disponibles si el cliente pertenece o no a cierto grupo de clientes. Cabe aclarar que esto no creo que sea de lo mas recomendado ya que la lista de regalos se puede mostrar antes de que el cliente haga login, y antes de hacer login solo esta como invitado.

Ultima pregunta: Se podrían activar los regalos automáticamente después de 2 compras?

Saludos

Ultima pregunta: Se podrían activar los regalos automáticamente después de 2 compras?

Saludos

No, los regalos se activan en funcion del valor del carro de compras.

saludos

This is very bad module. From what I see on prestacheap website, people experience a lot of problems.

My problems mainly concern auto uninstallation of module with resetting my database settings, stupid authorization system which is a pain in the ass for people who paid for module (I gave you my money, it should be flawless for me), customizing for my shop is also hard, I have no clue what you could hide under those eval()'s.

Yes, I am obviously pissed, but that's just because this functionality is basic and COTOKO turned it into very frustrating experience. Attempts to debug or get fix from COTOKO were in vain.

Seriously guys, get real module. Other solutions are more expensive, but it will save you time (which is priceless) and frustration.

This is very bad module. From what I see on prestacheap website, people experience a lot of problems.

My problems mainly concern auto uninstallation of module with resetting my database settings, stupid authorization system which is a pain in the ass for people who paid for module (I gave you my money, it should be flawless for me), customizing for my shop is also hard, I have no clue what you could hide under those eval()'s.

Yes, I am obviously pissed, but that's just because this functionality is basic and COTOKO turned it into very frustrating experience. Attempts to debug or get fix from COTOKO were in vain.

Seriously guys, get real module. Other solutions are more expensive, but it will save you time (which is priceless) and frustration.

3 page on this thread, you think this module looks like a joke?

You have contacted me before requesting support?, because I don't remember you.

If you take a little time before to say anything and take a look at the comments in the module page, you will see that all comments are answered.

good look!

Hi Cotoko, I just bought the module and works fine. But if a product has attributes, it looks like i have to create one for each attribute. Is that a way to add a product and his attributes at once? THanks

Also I've noticed that in resposive view, the products are one below the other wich makes the scroll too much. Is it possible to let them show in a slide show instead?

Hi Cotoko, I just bought the module and works fine. But if a product has attributes, it looks like i have to create one for each attribute. Is that a way to add a product and his attributes at once? THanks

Also I've noticed that in resposive view, the products are one below the other wich makes the scroll too much. Is it possible to let them show in a slide show instead?

I have emailed you the module with latest updates,

Greetings!

Hello webmania,

We are migrating all step by step from PrestaCheap to Rolige, if you need this module now, please contact us through our contact form requesting this and we can sell it to you in the latest version published on PrestaCheap compatible with PS 1.5.x and 1.6.x.

Regards!

33 minutes ago, malxazparfumer said:

Hello. This module cant work with prestashop 1.7.5.0? 

No, its no compatible with PS 1.7