Link a language to a currency

Shonen

Hello, 

I recently made ​​a site on PrestaShop 1.6, and I created the site translation from French to English (United States). 

I ended up with two languages​​: FR and EN, associated with their respective countries (France and USA). 

I have two currencies, euro (EUR) and dollar (usd), with the exchange rate set well. 

By default, the language is FR, and currency is euro. 

On country settings, you have a choice if you click on the country to choose the default currency of the country (related to language), and I put dollars for usa. 

On my home page, I can change the language and currency correctly. 

BUT, if I change the English language, the currency does not, and if I change the currency in dollars and I will return to French, the currency remains Dollar. 

Have you got this error, do you know if it's fixable? I have not found anywhere the answer to my question. 

Well thank you!

I Hope my English not so bad :/

Edited by Shonen (see edit history)

Hi, what you described is how native PrestaShop works out of the box.

using native geo localization localization-->countries-->edit country-->set default currency (USA for example)

this will relate currency to country based on inbound IP.

Note: it is not recommended to use native geo location as non-resolved IP's are NOT allowed to shop.  The db used by native PrestaShop is about 85% accurate, so you see issue, yes?

There are remedies, if you want to use native Geo Location, for country to currency managment, then I have module (if there were others I'd include, but there are not):

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/193843-module-prestashop-geo-pricing-geo-target-specific-prices-by-country/

I have another module that you can use to match up visitors country default currency, this is 'best' module on the market, see my double your money offer if not:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/349727-module-advanced-visitor-language-currency-localization-detection-ietf/

as for other module solutions for this, they use IP...so I will never recommend them.

note: I do not need you to buy my work, I only inform, and I'm loco for localization.

Hello, and thanks

If I understand well, I can't change the currencies depending on the language ?

Only with the IP of the customer's country?

I don't want to go in geo localisation, just want to set the currencies depending on the language choosen by the customer.

If I can't in backend, maybe some tpl or php can be changed  ?

I don't ask for code (except if you got it), just the right files or folder I have to change.