malware on my vps?

HavanA

Several messages that Prestashop sends to customers are rejected by the recipient host. I get messages like "spamhaus", "501 Syntactically invalid HELO argument" etc. (you can see them in the links below)  I downloaded the website files and scanned them with Norton Powere Eraser but no threats were found except for a warning about old scripts.

Another result is that customers are unable to order products. The amount is mentioned, but not the products themselves. The confirmation emails are rejected and some ghost is sending a "order sent"-message (which is being rejected by recipient also).I have put several links under here to illustrate the problem and I forwarded one message to i[email protected]  (when you go to yopmail.com, you can see the message without the the need for a password)

And maybe the permissions of files are also not set correctly? 

Prestashop is sending email from my vps (where prestashop is hosted), but I receive emails to my shop on the mailserver at my shared hosting. And when I sent mail manually it is also sent from shared hosting. 

Who can make an offer to solve the issue, without affecting the current speed?

Hi.

prntscr.com is showing as having a host name of mx.yandek.ru. Warning - Reverse DNS does not match SMTP Banner.

Some receiving mail servers may use this as an indication of a possible spam source in a scoring system.  Most will not reject incoming mail solely on this basis.  We recommend that you contact your ISP and ask them to setup a reverse record (PTR) that matches the hostname of your mail server.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

• Like 1