Top horizontal menu Prestashop version 1.6 does not show categories

chipslay

In the Top Horizontal Menu Module it is not showing categories. 

It is however showing ............        Root   and then Home

There is another thread that does not fix this. This one below ...

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/330769-solved-categories-not-visible-in-horizontal-top-menu-backoffice/

I have read that thread so please don't point me to it. 

EVERYTHING else is working in my shop perfectly so my DB does not need to be altered as he did in the above thread. Also, in the above thread he pointed out that other things were not right because of the db error. 

I think it is something I can tweek within the module files to make this work. I am sure there is another problem out there like this. 

THANKS!!!!!!!!!   FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    PLEASE HELP :) 

post-320533-0-27906200-1413405275_thumb.jpg

www.icanhelpsew.com

Thanks for the help but that really is not going to help you:) ... help me :)

Look at the picture in my post. That is what it looks like from the back end. No categories are showing but Root and home. Nothing under that. There has to be a fix within the module.  There was another post that was solved by tweeking the DB and that just is not the case here. Everything is working smooth. 

Edited by chipslay (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Delete your current "blocktopmenu" module and install a new one from PrestaShop and don't update your module, because this problem appears after update to v2.0.9.

I've made this installing the version that comes from PS: 1.6.0.9, that is the 1.13 and the issue remains, the categories are not showed