chinox

[FREE MODULE] PayPal 3.7.2 CHiNoX Edition

Hello presta obsessed fellas,

at first i wanted to thanks to this great Prestashop.com community for supporting me and my (or employer) projects in hard days (when i get to dead-end) and looking for solutions for prestashop related businesses. Thanks to all for directing me right way to solve any issues etc.  :wub:

Last month i was confronted with need to integrate well known, hated and loved Paypal module for prestashop. Because the fact i work with problematic 1.4.10 version of prestashop i tried many version of standart paypal module, old and new, modded ones and many tweaks/tweaked versions of them ... (unfortunatelly every avalaible version have features, advantages or disadvantages / bugs another versions havent)

At the end of my lot-hours desperately journey i decided to mod/make my own very functional version - so 3.7.2 CHiNoX Edition was born. It takes advantages of many PP modules and its usable for 1.4.x (i didnt test it on another version except 1.4.10 - on this version module runs very well) ... Everything work here for standart usage of this payment module with transaction ID feedback etc.

PS: i dont have any advanced programming knowledge, i was mixed / combined "better" versions with adding some corrections and added the Transaction ID in private message for payment checking ...

Enjoy that module, it my present and repayment of debt to this great comunity, i hope it helps some newbies and pros to prevent spending HUGE amout of time in looking for the right / comfortable and usable versions like i did last month ;)

Compatibility:

Tested and running on 1.4.10 (i hope its compatible with many more versions - 1.4.x)

Screens:

post-300442-0-25734700-1413309648_thumb.jpgpost-300442-0-91359000-1413309648_thumb.jpg

Download:

PayPal_3.7.2_CHiNoX_Edition.zip

Best regards 

B)CHiNoX  B)

PS: Sorry for my bad english and i will appreciate any comments / critics / advices regarded to the module

• Like 1