Small helpt about top banner

hacinh

Hello to evryone, i just install my prestashop 1.6 and i have problems, i dont know how to move top banner or modul that name "banner block" to under "contact us" "sign in"...  Sorry on my english, i hope you understant what i want... i also put some picture what i want to do,...  thanky you and have nice day :))))

post-855951-0-08965100-1413290987_thumb.jpg

Hi hacinh,

I think you can do that in the menu "Modules" >"positions", look for the hook "DisplayHeader", and you can change the place of your banner and sign-in module (first position is on the top, the second is juste after, etc).

Hope I helped you !

Okar

• Like 1

Hi hacinh,

I think you can do that in the menu "Modules" >"positions", look for the hook "DisplayHeader", and you can change the place of your banner and sign-in module (first position is on the top, the second is juste after, etc).

Hope I helped you !

Okar

Thank you Okar for answer... i was try to do like you say, but i get some problem. they dont move on right place...

post-855951-0-16485800-1413293950_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'm sorry I told you to move their positions on the hook "DisplayHeader" but it's possible that it's the hook "DisplayTop". Forgive me !

Heheh, is no problem my friend, you give me good way how to move... thank you to much