shacker

[Module] PrestaSpeed Optimize Performance+Images+Database V5- Ps 1.4/1.7

PrestaSpeed optimize your Prestashop database, images, some modules and configuration to increase the front office and back office access speed, and free space on disk.

The module allows you to erase all statistics data that is useless for store management and overloads the database (such as user connections, abandoned cars, old customer messages, logs, store searches, old orders, etc.). We recommend using Google Analytics for advanced statistics and avoid overloading the database (with normal traffic, the database tends to increase in size and reach gigabytes).

The module also optimizes all tables in the database and eliminates expired discounts or abandoned cars, to reduce the size of the database and improve its performance. And now, it also solves erroneous queries in tables and removes garbage from the database. From the PrestaShop dashboard you can see the statistics of the database and know when you should use the module.

And you can also delete valid orders by date and abandoned cars from users, which generally do not work after a few years. For department stores, this will help eliminate old orders by date and save space in the database.

db.jpg

PrestaSpeed is not limited to working with the database, the module can clear the cache and optimize the CSS and JS files on your site and configure your store for the best performance, compress fonts, etc. You can now use Cron tasks to automatically optimize the site database.

The module measures the speed of the site, and you can see the increase in performance (you must visit the Main Page).

dashboard.jpg

PrestaSpeed has the option of automatic preload if you enable js / css compression in PrestaShop. This option preloads any page when the mouse goes through a link, increasing the speed of the site (PS 1.7+ only).

It also has an infinite scroll option, to load some products on the category page and the rest of the products when you scroll, saving a lot of time when loading the category pages.

To get the best performance in the back office part, PrestaSpeed can optimize the htaccess to improve the loading speed of your site and define the best configuration for cache, gzip, headers for htaccess, etc.

The last improvement is the optimization of the images of your store with reSmush service. You can obtain a small image size with this optimization and apply it to any new product image or optimize all images of all products, image categories, modules / themes images, logo, manufacturers / suppliers images, scene images and CMS images and also any picture you indicate. The module also allows you to erase all temporary images to save space on the server.

The Module has the option of restoring the optimized image (saved with the -old extension) in case something fails.

If your PrestaShop store has a lot of images, you can configure a cron task to optimize

all images at once, executing this task on the server. Another function is to delete images of products that are no longer used, such as products that have been deleted but the images remained on the server.

We have added the option to search and delete error_log files. These files contain errors by PrestaShop, and sometimes it can be 1 GB in size or more. Now, the module can search and delete them.

A new feature if you use YouTube videos, is when you incorporate a video, YouTube loads many scripts to your site (almost 1MB). With the new PrestaSpeed code, YouTube upload size decreases and makes your site faster. You just need to replace the old iframe code with the PrestaSpeed code. Also added was the option to load the Facebook block with improvement, which replaces the Facebook module that PrestaShop brings.

Rate before enable Youtube optimization:

psgt1.jpg

After enable the Youtube optimization:

psgt2_1.jpg

Features:

• Optimize database (clean garbage)
  • Optimize stats (connections, abandoned carts, pages of is not found, etc.)
  • Delete them old orders by date
  • Eliminate discounts expired
  • Optimize the configuration of template and cache
  • Enable gzip
  • Remove redundant images
  • Delete files of error_log
  • Scroll infinite
  • Youtube optimization
  • Optimized Facebook block
  • InstaClick (PS 1.7)
  • Increase the performance of Htaccess in the panel site and admin
  • Optimize images (products, categories, cms, modules, themes, etc, individual images)
  • Cron's images and optimization of database
  • Multi-languag

v1.1 - Added dashboard stats (need reinstall), update to Bootstrap and repair tables to delete garbage
v1.2 - added cron tasks to automatically optimize the site
v1.3 - Now you can also speed up the Back Office !, and optimize htaccess
v1.4 - optimize images (products, categories,themes, modules,etc) and delete valid orders by date
v1.5 - delete tmp images to save space + delete abandoned carts from users
v1.6 - olve logout issue on FO - Added bd queries fix, added font compression, added compress only 1 image, configure batch of files t ocompress, solved smush it service  (now use reamush)- New readme and new video
v2.0-Infinite scroll added, speed test, cron for images
v2.2.2-Better compatibility with ajax infinite scroll + Use less memory to optimize tables in steps
v3.0.0 - Added option to delete error_log files, optimize pagesnotfound, better infinite scroll, backup and restore optimized images
3.1.0 - Added minify css/js. Some themes include directly css/sj files in the tpl, with this option you can compress these files. Better .htaccess and image optimization
v4.1 - Optimize youtube videos with new code, better optimization of DB, get email with instructions on each optimization.
v4.2 - Optimize images with ajax, redesign info window
v4.4-optimize log table and solve small issues
v5.0-Added delete redundant image for products and clean search stats+new admin style

Link
http://catalogo-onlinersi.net/en/home/451-prestaspeed-prestashop-module.html

prestaspeed.jpg

Hi, Shacker :D. For how long do you offer free updates for your modules?

Thanks in advance :).

v1.1 - Added dashboard stats (need reinstall), updated to Bootstrap and repair tables to delete garbage

• Like 1

Hello shacker,

Glad I buy your module, worth every penny.

New update is also great and everything can be seen on dashboard now (perfect)

Recommend this module to other users.

Best regards

ysco..

• Like 1

Thanks buddy, we try to add more features for next release, but for now its almost perfect.

• Like 1

Hi how does your module differentiate with bazoom module, store commander V/s yours

As looking out module for improving back office and front office speed

Hi how does your module differentiate with bazoom module, store commander V/s yours

As looking out module for improving back office and front office speed

Hi. REally dnt know bazoom, have you a link?

Presta Speed is bades on increase the perdormance in the database instead of files, so with a light database, you get a improvment on back office and front office. Have another options, but the goal is that stores with a lot of visitors or with some time running, the database gets bigger and bigger.

Hello,

I just bought V1.3  for the clean carts function only.

I am disappointed, only the guests carts are deleted not the registered customers abandonned carts :(

So for me the module is useless, I want to delete all the abandonned carts, not only the guests ones ( I just keep 1 month carts active ).

Can you help me on that to modify  and delate guests AND registered customers abandonned carts ?

Is is useless to keep them forever.

I guess it is a simple modification but I don’t know how to do it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hello,

I just bought V1.3  for the clean carts function only.

I am disappointed, only the guests carts are deleted not the registered customers abandonned carts :(

So for me the module is useless, I want to delete all the abandonned carts, not only the guests ones ( I just keep 1 month carts active ).

Can you help me on that to modify  and delate guests AND registered customers abandonned carts ?

Is is useless to keep them forever.

I guess it is a simple modification but I don’t know how to do it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi. When you ask both talk about "abandoned carts", sorry if you misunderstood, but this is a copy of your message:

HEllo

Not sure to understand correctly ( I am french ), you mean I can choose a date for all versions and keep for example last month abandonned carts and delete all the others ?

Kind regards,

Chris.

---------------------------------------------

But dont worry, we can add this feature in next release. 
We are working on some improvments of current features and add this also, 

v1.4 - optimize images (products, categories,themes, modules,etc) and delete valid orders by date

• Like 1

Hi, shacker :). Thanks for the update.

Does it optimize images using a service such as smush it or it uses a custom code/plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, shacker :). Thanks for the update.

Does it optimize images using a service such as smush it or it uses a custom code/plugin?

Thanks in advance.

Hi. Now uses smush it, next update we add php libs support too

• Like 1

Hi, the module still doesn't delete all abandonned carts.

He just delete guest abandonned carts but not the registered customers abandonned carts so many carts are left behind :(

Another thing, the delete order just delete the orders but not the carts associated to those orders, so the cleanup must be improved on this one ;)

• Like 1

hi, sorry, i send and fix to you, looks like y forgot it. Its only a simply change

• Like 1

Hi, I just wanted to say here that shacker support is just awesome, you can definitely count on him :)

To Shacker, is it possible to have a full description of all the optimizations in the module ?

I don't really understand most of them and I am afraid to do some mistakes ;)

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi, I just wanted to say here that shacker support is just awesome, you can definitely count on him :)

To Shacker, is it possible to have a full description of all the optimizations in the module ?

I don't really understand most of them and I am afraid to do some mistakes ;)

thanks for the comments. Sorry for the delay, i read again and i didnt get what you want in my first read (maybe i read too fast).

We are working on a new manual to get more info

• Like 1

Hi, i didn't understood some settings because of the french translation ;) I took a look at the english version and that is fine :)

By the way, a new manual who describe what each function do will be welcome :)

Hello shacker and happy new year :)

I tested the delete tmp images function, it doesn't delete all the images.

. jpg are deleted but .gif and .png are still there for example, can you take a look ?

Hello shacker and happy new year :)

I tested the delete tmp images function, it doesn't delete all the images.

. jpg are deleted but .gif and .png are still there for example, can you take a look ?

for the moment its jpg, i png are almost used sometimes by presta, need to figure why

Hello,

I just found a huge bug with prestaspeed V 1.4 and 1.5 :

When I use the module, it disables all prestashop performance optimisation  :( 

Everything is off after : smarty cache, css, js, apache, tpl, everything is off.

I was wondering for days why my shop was so slow, I am under PS 1.5.4.1

Hello,

I just found a huge bug with prestaspeed V 1.4 and 1.5 :

When I use the module, it disables all prestashop performance optimisation  :(

Everything is off after : smarty cache, css, js, apache, tpl, everything is off.

I was wondering for days why my shop was so slow, I am under PS 1.5.4.1

what version of the module are iu running? with all performance enabled the module enable it? if you disable in performance like css or js, the module disables on the configuration of presta too

Hi,

I am interested in the module.  Is the huge bug mentioned by KevinNash still there?

Will the module require override and free support is provided if there is installation problem, like conflict with other 3rd party modules?

Any demo account provided to test the module?

Thanks in advance.

Des

hi. Its really not a bug, becouse the module have the option to enable or disable css js and cache like in preferences, performance.The module dsnt override, and you get free support, no worries.

We update the module often, and updates are free from our site. Next add is compress fonts

• Like 1

demo

prestashop-store.com.ar/presta42/admin123

user: demo@demo.com

pass: 012345678

Thanks, shacker!

I just registered in your shop but not able to make a purchase with the following error:

Impossible to add the product to the cart.
textStatus: 'error'
errorThrown: ''
responseText:

Please check and I would try tomorrow.

Thanks

Hi shacker,

I have purchased the two modules, PrestaSpeed and PrestaProtect.  I started the PrestaSpeed module first.   When doing optimization of the images, I started with product first.  However it could not be finished and ended up with the error of :

Status Code: 502'
MainBlockTemplate = 'index.html'
BlockMessage = 'badgateway.html'

I am using nginx.  And I see there is .htaccess file in the PrestaSpeed folder.  Would it be the issue?

Thanks!

ok, thats becouse the script ends and dont finish. you have 2 options. Reload the page with f5 until finish, or regenerta from images section, that works too

Hi shacker,

I tried your method but without luck.  My product image folder has only 18 images but the optimization could not be finished.  I checked my nginx log with the following errors:

[error] 1932#0: *9880 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined index: ___mysqli_ston in /site-url/modules/prestaspeed/prestaspeed.php on line 136
PHP message: PHP Warning:  mysqli_query() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, null given in /site-url/modules/prestaspeed/prestaspeed.php on line 136
PHP message: PHP Warning:  mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, null given in //site-url//modules/prestaspeed/prestaspeed.php on line 137

*9880 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: idbs in //site-url//modules/prestaspeed/prestaspeed.php on line 1239"

Regards

ok, thats errors are not from the images regeneration. looks like mysqli error. can you send me fot and admin in pm? i check the errors

The module works and I am sure it helped the store, however my GTmetrix did not improve. It is the same with 71/79. Do you have any suggestions as of what to do to improve the rating.

The image optimization keeps returning a white page. I press F5 and waited for other times of the day but I keep getting the same error.

Thanks,

Hi Shacker,

Module is not working on our site 

Prestashop Version 1.6.0.14

Sent you an email :) hopefully you can fix so I can post workaround in the forums

• Like 1

v1.6 - olve logout issue on FO - Added bd queries fix, added font compression, added compress only 1 image, configure batch of files t ocompress, solved smush it service  (now use reamush)

• Like 1

Hello shacker, my Prestashop version is 1.6.0.14 and my url is megias.bg

Can you check and write me is PrestaSpeed module will be useful for my website.Thank you

Yes, can improve your site speed. If you purchase, contact me after that becouse you can improve some things too like some really big images

• Like 1

Hi shacker, i have a site to improve speed, the url is maidtoys.com, the GTMetrix is 66/82 and Google Insights is 39/100. Can you check the site and tell me if the module will help me? I will buy it. Thank you!!

Hi. The module can help to increase rank with image optimization. And better speed with db optimization

I have a question. The "spanish translation" is very bad. Can i change the lengauje to english instead of spanish? Thanks!

I used the module, it shows me;

Total KB optimizado en imágenes:0
Totales imágenes para procesar:0
Totales imágenes procesadas:0
Todas las imágenes fueron procesadas

What can i sure to the module works fine?

Mmm the BD optimizacion seems to be ok; but in the Image optimization i obtain a 404 page and dont seem to be ok. What can i do? Thanks!!

Edited by RockStar360 (see edit history)

I try the image "modules" optimization, Now the module gave this;

"Estadísticas de optimización de imagen eliminadas

Optimización de la imagen de nuevo producto desactivado

Proceced total de imágenes:1004

Totales imágenes:1004

Guarda total KB:7336.51

Imágenes TMP eliminados:1319"

But i see the jpg images in the Blog are  the same, what can i do to optimize the images of the blog?  thank!!

The module seems works very well ;)

I have a question. The "spanish translation" is very bad. Can i change the lengauje to english instead of spanish? Thanks!

remove the es.php file and you get english

I try the image "modules" optimization, Now the module gave this;

"Estadísticas de optimización de imagen eliminadas

Optimización de la imagen de nuevo producto desactivado

Proceced total de imágenes:1004

Totales imágenes:1004

Guarda total KB:7336.51

Imágenes TMP eliminados:1319"

But i see the jpg images in the Blog are  the same, what can i do to optimize the images of the blog?  thank!!

The module seems works very well ;)

Hi. you need to run the module until finish. if get 404 poage, reload with f5

The blog is a wordpress or prestashop? if is a module, you can optimize the module, or use the url option to put the url of the images

Hi. you need to run the module until finish. if get 404 poage, reload with f5

The blog is a wordpress or prestashop? if is a module, you can optimize the module, or use the url option to put the url of the images

The Blog it´s a module of prestashop.

I put the url of the blog "http://www.maidtoys.com//img/cms/Blog_Julio_2015" but the module needs the url of the images? What can i do to put the entire directory?

Correct, it works whit CMS.

Thank you for the module, its awesome!!!

I scaled up many numbers i google insgiths and gmetrix!!!!

Hi shacker i have a problem.

Now when i edit a discount in my shop, there is no change...i delete the discounts and always are at 40%, there is a bug or something?

Shacker, i have a big problem whit prestashop 1.6.1...sometimes (when i upload a product, example) the core of the server fuck off.

http://prntscr.com/81tb7b

Prestahsop 1.6.1 consume the entere server! It makes no sense, it might be going? there any way to monitor prestashop and know what happens?

Thanks!

ok, but that is not related to prestaspeed module. you have a log file?

How i can get a log file? Thanks shacker. I dont think was problem of the speedmodule.

There is the error LOG:

[09-Aug-2015 01:34:58 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/mymalena/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/productlist_colors/749/1/1/e3): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:196
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/mymalena/...', 0)
#1 /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(196): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren()
#2 /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(845): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(SmartyCustom), '/home/mymalena/...', 'productlist_col...', NULL, NULL)
#3 /home/mymalena/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(167): Smarty->clearCache('/home/mymalena/...', 'productlist_col...', NULL)
#4 /home/mymalena/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(126): SmartyCustomCore->check_template_invalidation('/home/mymalena/...', 'productlist_c in /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 196
[09-Aug-2015 01:34:59 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/mymalena/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/productlist_colors/468/1/1/e3/5e): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:196
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/mymalena/...', 0)
#1 /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(196): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren()
#2 /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(845): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(SmartyCustom), '/home/mymalena/...', 'productlist_col...', NULL, NULL)
#3 /home/mymalena/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(167): Smarty->clearCache('/home/mymalena/...', 'productlist_col...', NULL)
#4 /home/mymalena/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(126): SmartyCustomCore->check_template_invalidation('/home/mymalena/...', 'productlis in /home/mymalena/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line 196
[09-Aug-2015 13:46:28 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4456448 bytes) in /home/mymalena/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/ad/8c/a3/ad8ca3367b9f03e7d2a87bb77afe05dac241b15c.file.product-list.tpl.php on line 291
[10-Aug-2015 11:36:37 Europe/Madrid] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1032192 bytes) in /home/mymalena/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/ad/8c/a3/ad8ca3367b9f03e7d2a87bb77afe05dac241b15c.file.product-list.tpl.php on line 451

I noticed something...

I have 4 Prestashops (1.6.1), two of the webs, the webs who crash when update something has TRANSFORMER template. The other two works very very fast.

Its possible to have a problem this template? There is something to probe it?

Thanks for your help shacker.

Edited by RockStar360 (see edit history)

yes, the theme can be incompatible. need an update. anyway, the cache error can be related to 1.6.1, you get a fix for that in some days in a upgrade to 1.6.1.1

yes, the theme can be incompatible. need an update. anyway, the cache error can be related to 1.6.1, you get a fix for that in some days in a upgrade to 1.6.1.1

The creator of the template thel me that its compatible, it can be the cache error..i wait for the fix.

Thank you a lot Shacker.

I think i found the error.

Max_imput_limit was on 1000, now is 50.000 and for the momento everything works fine.