SOLVED BY TAH DAH, MEE Is the cookie problem for customer login going to be fixed soon?

First I've searched and searched these forums, and most people with this problem, if they received an answer at all it was 'search the forums' LOL.

One person was pretty certain the cookie being generated during customer login were too large.

Another person said it was definitely an www. problem, but after following the advice they gave on adding some code to .hpaccess I only ended up with more problems, this time from my ISP's server.

Like many other posters here my customers can create an account, and login in once. After logout and trying to login again to see their account they get this page:

"The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

This does not lead to any errors on my hosting account's error log, nor do I have this problem with other login areas I use like forums, including this one. My Back Office also works fine for login. I'm pretty convinced the problem is with either prestashop's authorization.php file, or something it points to.

Can any of you wonderful people who developed this fine piece of software please look into this? As it stands now it is the only thing not working on my store, but there is no point in going live with my prestashop if my customers have to create new accounts every time they come back for more orders.

Please give this issue a priority, I'll even say pretty please with a real cream and a cherry on top!