Attribute's price without taxes - Please help...

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to modify the source code / classes / product.php to ensure that the declination (attributes) are displayed without taxes ...

Example: If a product is $ 9.99 for the small size and the large size is $ 14.99. There is a difference of $ 5. So, in my variation, I do foresee a price increase of $ 5.63 ($ 5.00 + taxes (12.56%)), all for it appears to 14.99 $. However, I wish I could indicate in declination, $ 5.00 and the software calculates taxes at the end, in total, as the product price.

Is this something feasible without having to buy Checkout Store (http://client.pshopexpert.com/pse-modules/37-store-commander-12-mois.html) to € 499.00?

Thank you,

Pierre-Luc G.

I have written a mod that dispalys the tax in a seperate line, and let's you enter changes the attribute price impact to be pre tax (so the tax on it gets automatically added in the cart)

you can get it from my store.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your awnser! Wich module on your website do that? I'll buy it NOW! :)

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my bad english, I'm a french canadian... lol)

Pierre-Luc G.

I have written a mod that dispalys the tax in a seperate line, and let's you enter changes the attribute price impact to be pre tax (so the tax on it gets automatically added in the cart)

you can get it from my store.

Hello,

Thank you very much for your awnser! Wich module on your website do that? I'll buy it NOW! :)

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my bad english, I'm a french canadian... lol)

Pierre-Luc G.

http://www.presto-changeo.com/15-taxman.html

it's not a module, but rather a modification (modifying core files).

There is a very detailed documentation file that says what each change does and how to add it.

You should be able to apply only the part you need.