Big problem - I can pay for fix

szaman11

Hello, 

I have configured and running for some time shop on presta 1.6.0.9. 

About few hours ago, when editing the product (fixed prices quantitative), refreshed store page and there was an error: 

"HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): encountered an unexpected situation when attempting to fulfill the request by the server." 

And now began the problems...

- The server is running, no end of transfer, space etc. 

- Unlimited Web Space, Unlimited Bandwidth

- Back office operates outside of some areas such as: STATISTICS, ADMINISTRATION,  PREFERENCES - with them shows the same error. 

- I have a cpanel server, 

- I do have access to contracts, clients and databases - MYSQL errors ruled out 

Exactly i pressed the button to display the "sale" on the product page. I do not enrolled - because something was not assigned to a category - I found a small bug and refreshed - no more error jumped. However, the site does not work. 

I went online and immediately saw the Veki "500 error? Errors? white page? - instructions for debug mode" 

I decided that I need to do to bring the problem - and here again it appeared to be. 

I went on the server by the file manager in cpanel, I chose to edit the file, I changed to true - and the moment when I wanted to save the error occurred: 

"Could not write /home/safelcp9/public_html/shop/config/defines.inc.php: Disk quota exceeded" 

I do not know whether the two errors are related, but I'm in a pinch I do not know what to do. 

Any ideas?

I went on the server by the file manager in cpanel, I chose to edit the file, I changed to true - and the moment when I wanted to save the error occurred: 

"Could not write /home/safelcp9/public_html/shop/config/defines.inc.php: Disk quota exceeded"

That has nothing to do with Prestashop, you are using your control panel file manager to edit a file, and it is telling you that you have run out of disk space.  You should be contacting your hosting support

Hello,

The problem is with your hosting server. The reason might be-

1) You have too-many files, (i.e product images) for which you are running short of space

2) Some hacker has broken your hosting server access and upload massive junk data

Back-up your database. Then delete the files and re-install prestashop.

Thanks

Hello,

The problem is with your hosting server. The reason might be-

1) You have too-many files, (i.e product images) for which you are running short of space

2) Some hacker has broken your hosting server access and upload massive junk data

Back-up your database. Then delete the files and re-install prestashop.

Thanks

Do not follow this advise... DO NOT DELETE YOUR FILES AND RE-INSTALL PRESTASHOP

Work with your hosting provider to determine why you ran out of disk space, and then either add more space if you do not have enough, or selectively remove files that you do not need

• Like 2