Offline Credit Card Module (new version 3.01.production)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The version mentioned in this thread is OUTDATED and has been REPLACED by version 3.01.production. Please see http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/58273/third_party_modules/module_offline_credi

Posted Images

It is available in the back office on each order's screen. This module is soon to be replaced by version 3.01.release which fixes a lot of problems.

how to process it later: “process it offline via their own system”

how can I make it?

how I can charge later? How to do it? please write me whole procedure, thank you

This module is - as the first post in this thread says - for stores that already have a method of processing credit cards. If you have to ask how to do it, this module is not for you ;) Look into the paypal module, it should fit your needs.

--Kevin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi HAve just migrated to a new server - transferred MySql database and everything is fine - howver credit card data on existing orders has been garbled - I can read new order CC details fine - just those moved from old sever are not decoded - as below:

New order:
Name: barry smith
Card Number: 4111111111111111
Card CVC: 123
Card Frm: 08 / 2010
Card Exp: 08 / 2011
Issue:

Have I miss3ed or neglected to copy something over - seems like maybe it's a cooki/authentication Blowfish issue. Am on Plesk.

HELP! please :-)

Thanks

Baz

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, getting the non secure warning when i press the pay with credit card button. All other pages up until payment.php are secure.

tried putting $useSSL = true; in the code, did not work

also tried several different templates. nothing works. Any ideas?

I successfully fixed the 3.03 SSL errors on my site by doing the following:

1) Go to modules\creditcard\tpl
2) Edit payment_execution.tpl
3) Anyplace you see $Base_dir change to $Base_dir_ssl (I think it is only on lines 7, 19, 22, and 57)

• 2 months later...

I am sorry but I would NOT recommend this module to anyone. Too many glitches.

Yes I realise it is free but it’s better to hire a programmer to get it done right.

No offence to the programmer of this but there are some serious issues that need sorting – SSL errors, lack of some fields that are really necessary, and card verification .

Plus the maker of it never replies to emails. Thanks, but no thanks…

• 3 months later...

Is there a way how can I change the Payment method from the backend and then if I select Credit Card this shows in the AdminOrder page to allow my worker to inpu the new credit card details ?

I can just update the module and payment fields in ps_orders but the next step is to allow the worker to input the credit card details...

Any Help?

• 2 years later...

hello everyone,

This module is perfect for me. I installed it smoothly and it's working like a charm on my PS 1.5.6.0

I'm using the default theme and I tested it on PS 1.5.3.1 , PS 1.5.5.0 and PS 1.5.6.0. The only problem I'm having with all the mentioned versions is that when mouse is over "What is this?", the balloons show below the background, and below the other modules on the left wright side of my webpage. (see attachment)

Can anyone help me? I'm sure I need to change something but I know very basic CSS. Or is it my browser problem?

Thank you in advance  :)

untitled1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone please help me.
It's been a month from my previous problem just one post above and I got no answers. please guys, I really need this.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank you in advance :))))

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...