No products in the order confirmation e-mail...

Källans

I'm working on a new shop in 1.6.0.9 and discovered that the confirmation email to the customer after the final order does not contain any products or part numbers. The sum for products, shipping, tax and total are where they should be. (see screenshot)

Pdf´s are working properly for both invoice/receipt and delivery note.

In my second shop running 1.6.0.6, everything works as it should, so I wonder if there is a bug in the latest version, or if I'm poked too much in the files, but I does not know which files control this particular part in the mail so I has not been able to compare 1.6.0.9.with 1.6.0.6.

Any tips or ideas?

/ Weronicha

post-170338-0-93129300-1412870677_thumb.jpg

Edited by Källan (see edit history)

I just updated to 1.6.0.9 from 1.6.0.6 and am running into the same issue. I also use a backend ERP webservice to process my orders and all the details come over fine to the system except product details. I believe its the same thing causing both problems.

Can someone help us out here?

• Like 1

Yes that worked! Those files were missing, I downloaded a new version of 1.6.0.9 to get those files though since I upgraded using 1-click upgrade and they were no were to be found on my server. As far as my webservice problem that seems to be another issue it seems. Thank you!

• Like 1

Thank you, both Patrik and Cabaskrilla!
I also downloaded a new 1.6.0.9 and got the missing files. :)

The only problem that remains is that the e-mails "flows" across the screen instead of being neat and tidy gathered in the middle.
Patrick do you know which file controls the size / width of the emails?

• Like 1