"Update Cart" not displayed accurate values

Maxima

While giving some final touches to my store i've observed that when

A customer buys a product and moves to Checkout

At Cart Summary Step One though the results are accurate for Total(excl. Tax) and Total fields against Default Carrier (As can be seen in Image 1 attached)

But if i Change the Carrier and click the Update Cart button the results for Total(excl. Tax) doesn't show any change While Total field shows a result that should be for Total(excl. Tax)

(Please see the attached Image 2)

Any idea, What should I do to make these two fields [Total(excl. Tax) and Total] to display accurate results.

post-735798-0-80174800-1412676844_thumb.jpg

post-735798-0-74591100-1412676856_thumb.jpg

Anyone who is providing multiple shipping Carriers Services

OR

providing services in multiple Countries

And encounter any such problem

or is it just me???

Whatever i've find out, i think there could be some problem in [function updateCartSummary(json) ... ]

cart-summary.js file

but i don't want to update anything before i get assured that its only me facing this problem.

Till know i didn't make any change in any .js files and I am using default theme ver. 1.6.0.6

So please tell me, Is it only me Or anyone else has also experienced any such problem??

Edited by Maxima (see edit history)

Ok let me explain

After placing an order and moving to shopping cart summary

The first screen displayed is providing all correct results for the default carrier, whether I enable or disable JS

As can be seen in image 1.

But when I try to change Carrier

(JS enabled) the result for total(tax excl.) don't show any change

Whereas total field shows the result that should be for total(tax excl.) field, as can be seen in image2.

(JS disabled) i cannot change the carrier as no carriers are displayed, and if I try to select some other country it still don't show any change but only the already displayed results (values displayed against the default carrier for the previous country, means no change)

post-735798-0-40750300-1413058228_thumb.jpg

post-735798-0-61907700-1413058273_thumb.jpg

Edited by Maxima (see edit history)