Invoice and attributes

Currently, my invoice is displaying all product attributes - and I have at least 10 attributes for both colour and fabric!

When the item is in the shopping cart, it displays all the attributes as well.

Is there any way to change both the shopping cart and invoice to show only the options picked by a customer?

It seems this is the common fix,

Goto /themes/prestashop/product.tpl

open the file and goto line 35 out of 451

You should see the code as below :
var displayPrice = {$priceDisplay};

change this to
var displayPrice = 1 ; // {$priceDisplay};

However I am not using the prestashop theme I’m using etcleanblue and that line of code isn’t there, if anyone can help I can pm the code in product.tpl for this theme

OK I figured mine out it had to do with setting the default one correctly, if you are nort careful and add all products at once instead of one at a time and set the default for that one choice it will list them all.

I still can't understand why the drop down menu is not showing on the first screen see here

http://www.magickshop.co.uk/20-candles-general

You will see that you have to click details to get to the choices, if the customer clicks on "add to cart" on this first screen they will always be getting the default colour, am I missing something here, is there a setting that I have over looked.

Ok I'm not using the prestashop template, but have found this code

<!-- add to cart form-->

<form id="buy_block" action="{$base_dir}cart.php" method="post">

Is this the code I need to take out. Just to be clear I want the attributes to show right off .. will this do it please.

The aim of doing this is to remove the facility for them to add to cart from that page. It doesn't enable the options on the listing page. They only show on the detail page. Would be cool though if you could modify the code on the listing page to include the options too!

Ok forget that it was the wrong file, here is the code from product-list.tpl could you please tell me what needs to come out

[{if isset($products)}
<!-- Products list -->

• {foreach from=$products item=product name=products}

• {if $product.on_sale}
    {l s='On sale!'}
    {elseif ($product.reduction_price != 0 || $product.reduction_percent != 0) && ($product.reduction_from == $product.reduction_to OR ($smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' <= $product.reduction_to && $smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' >= $product.reduction_from))}
    {l s='Price lowered!'}
    {/if}

{convertPrice price=$product.price}
    {if ($product.allow_oosp OR $product.quantity > 0)}{l s='Available'}{else}{l s='Out of stock'}{/if}
    {if ($product.allow_oosp OR $product.quantity > 0) && $product.customizable != 2}
    {l s='Add to cart'}
    {else}
    {l s='Add to cart'}
    {/if}
    {l s='View'}

{/foreach}

<!-- /Products list -->
{/if}/quote]

Oh ok that might help though it would be better than it is at the moment the only other way around it then is to add some text at the end of the product listing to say something like "please click details to see colour choices" its a pain though having to add it on every product that has attributes. Is that the right code I have there

• 1 month later...
It seems this is the common fix,

Goto /themes/prestashop/product.tpl

open the file and goto line 35 out of 451

You should see the code as below :
var displayPrice = {$priceDisplay};

change this to
var displayPrice = 1 ; // {$priceDisplay};

However I am not using the prestashop theme I’m using etcleanblue and that line of code isn’t there, if anyone can help I can pm the code in product.tpl for this theme

And how to fix this problem in prestashop 1.2.5 cause i cant find var displayPrice.

kind regards