Editing main page

ablab.dambab

Hello,

I would like to ask for help with customizing my prestashop. What i would like to acomplish is to put a jquery block (icon with mouseover showing a little information window). I have the jquery code ready as well as the html code to invoke it. The problem is I don't have a clue where to put it in my prestashop files to have it visible on all pages. When it comes to simple html page, there would be a <script> in my header with a jquery function to work on mouseover and the simple <div> in the body with the content of the box. But it's not that simple in prestashop, there's no main index file to do that, or at least i was unable to find one. I'd be really grateful for your help.

Ok, it's PresaShop 1.6.0.8 with default theme. I would like to display it on every page of the shop right at the left border of the screen. And after i hover over the displayed logo, a little box with some info will slide out, as it is in the code at the bottom. You can get the basic idea from the image i've attached.

zlep9t.jpg

2uzbg9s.jpg