Please use another address for invoice option

htwp

The reason i need this is because here in Greece we have two different receipts (invoices) one for a simple customer and one for business companies. This is for tax reasons. So when a customer order a product i need in checkout an option to say for Business Invoice click here and some fields should appear to fill in some info about the company.

Enable B2B mode and new address fields will appear. The customer can fill in her VAT number, company name and registration number.

Then you can switch between two completely different invoice templates according to occurrence, say, the VAT number.

Enable B2B mode and new address fields will appear. The customer can fill in her VAT number, company name and registration number.

Then you can switch between two completely different invoice templates according to occurrence, say, the VAT number.

Its not what i want... must be exactly as i say so when will be done the next step is to print a business pdf invoice.

Is it so difficult somehow to "copy" the same files that has the *Please use another address for invoice* and make it work?