Internal Server Error

HELP !

New to PS and trying to install the LOYALTY module, and I get this error when logged in as a customer.
Also get the same thing when I tried the SEND TO A FRIEND module.
I looked at permissions and they all look to be the same as other modules.....

If you respond in FRENCH I won't be able to read it, but I can use babelfish, so if you can help in any language, PLEASE DO!

Is there a simple setting I'm overlooking here or ?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I’m having this “internal server error” issue as well.

Here’s what I get in the activity window”
http://dev.******.com/modules/sendtoafriend/Scripts/swfobject_modified.js – not found (I uploaded this folder there which fixes this not, just not sure why it’s looking in that dir?)
http://dev.******.com/modules/sendtoafriend/sendtoafriend-form.php – internal server error

Any ideas?

Man, so Prestashop has some serious bugs or I'm crazy.

I found a fix around the issue. I took the following steps:
1) Uninstalled the Send to a friend module
2) Added the following code in product.tpl in my theme folder where I wanted the button to appear:

{l s='Send to a friend' mod='sendtoafriend'}

I hope that helps anyone stuck with the same mind baffling issue... Still not sure why un-installing the module would make it work?