misthero

[FREE MODULE] Ninja Customer - Login and use Front Office as any of your customers

cover.png

Ninja Customer is a little module to help Prestashop administrator to make operations in the front office accessing customers accounts and acting as the custome itself.

This will allow helping your customer setting up their profile, making an order or filling the shopping cart for them, give them better support. Also if you are a developer you can use it for testing functionalities, since the module allow to switch from a user to another without leaving the front end.

How it works:
If you are a superAdmin and logged in BackOffice a little ninja will appear on your front office. To login as a customer just enter the customer email or the customer ID and click login. No password will be asked. It only works if you are logged in backoffice as SuperAdmin.
If you are not logged the module is in stealth mode, there will be no trace of it anywhere in front office. Not even in the source code of the page. It will disappear.. like a ninja.

SCREENSHOTS:

postimage_2014_10_05_at_14_43_21.png

postimage_2014_10_05_at_14_49_35.png

Features:

• Login and logout directly in front office as any of your customer
  • Login using email or customer ID no password required.
  • The module leave no trace for any other user or employee.
  • Permission control: you can choose to allow any Employee profile to use this module, by default only superAdmin is allowed (use it with care and give this permission only to people you trust)
  • If you are a serious person there is a no-fun mode to remove funny icons.

********DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION********

Version: 1.0.1
ninjacustomer1.0.1.zip

Edited by misthero (see edit history)
  • Like 13

Hello misthero,

A very useful module.

Thanks for sharing this nice module.

Regards,

ysco..

Hello, Thanks for sharing this beautiful ! Right Hook can not ?

----------------------------------------------

Bonjour , Merci pour ce beau partage ! Hook droit non possible ?

Edited by G.Solidarité (see edit history)

right hook? it doesn't use hooks for positioning, only css, do you want to show it on right?

Hello my friend 
Thank you for your responsiveness Misthero, yes I want it to be right if possible 
friendships

--------------------------------

Bonjour mon ami

Merci pour votre réactivité Misthero, oui je souhaite qu'il soit à droite si c'est possible !

Amitiés

the only way is changing the css modifiyng all the positions and margins from left o right. Maybe I can make an option in a new version.

What is the use case anyway? this module is not intended for normal users but only for administrators. None of your customer i going to see it.

Thank you back misthero ok I expected the new version . It is possible to add a box " password"
thank you again
friendships

------------------------------------------------

Merci du retour misthero ok j'attend la nouvelle la version. C'est possible d'ajouter une case "mot de passe"

Merci encore

Amitiés

That's why this module exists.:

This module allow SUPER ADMINISTRATOR to login as CUSTOMERS without knowing the password.

you cannot use this module if you are not logged in the back office as ADMINISTRATOR

google translate French:

Ce module permet SUPER administrateur à se connecter en tant que clients sans connaître le mot de passe.
vous ne pouvez pas utiliser ce module si vous n'êtes pas connecté au back office ADMINISTRATEUR

hello, thank's for nice modules.

I use prestashop 1.5.6 with multistore

i wondering if your modules support multistore?

because when I install it on one of my shop's it's work. 
but when I activated on both of my store, nothing happens.
and when I re-activate it in the store before. module does not work

what should i do to make it work ?

sorry for my bad english.
thank you

the module is multisore, first of all make sure you install the module in ALL shops context in BACKOFFICE!

than

you may need to login the backoffice of the second store too if the domain differ since the module check the cookie.

for example if your first store is shop.com and second store is second.shop.com you need to login on both:

shop.com/admin

second.shop.com/admin

the module is multisore, first of all make sure you install the module in ALL shops context in BACKOFFICE!

than

you may need to login the backoffice of the second store too if the domain differ since the module check the cookie.

for example if your first store is shop.com and second store is second.shop.com you need to login on both:

shop.com/admin

second.shop.com/admin

thank's for your explanation.

unfortunately I still can not see the ninja.

But now I realize,
if the ninja does not appear , I just have to open live edit, and then close it. and the ninja will appear 
Edited by GOSH (see edit history)

go to modules->positions you should see the module in header and footer groups.

if so everyting is ok, you can try empting the cache, you just need to be logged as super admin, you can try empting the cache.

thank's for your explanation.

unfortunately I still can not see the ninja.

But now I realize,
if the ninja does not appear , I just have to open live edit, and then close it. and the ninja will appear 

thank you for this detail I will investigate.

go to modules->positions you should see the module in header and footer groups.

if so everyting is ok, you can try empting the cache, you just need to be logged as super admin, you can try empting the cache.

thank you for this detail I will investigate.

yes, I see the module in header and footer groups.

and i already try to empting the cache many time before.

hope this info helps

Hi Misthero,

great module installed and works immediately!!

This module is easier than your other great module Sliders Everywhere  :)

Strangely, after the installation (and everytime I access the module) the following error box is displayed:

Notice on line 257 in file /theko/modules/ninjacustomer/ninjacustomer.php
[8] Undefined index: need_update

Luckly, the Ninja is displayed and I can login with customer e-mail. :ph34r:

I am not a webdesigner...how do you create the box/cover to display your apps?

Great looking, I would like to do the same...

Thanks

Navid

thank you for your feedback I will look into that, anyway don't worry, a "Notice" in php is not a game breaking error, disabling developer mode will make it disappear.

ps: for the boxes I just use photoshop and the transform perspective tool, anyway there are free online tool, just google "3d box generator" or something like that :)

before setup module have this error:

- ninjacustomer :
The version of your module is not compliant with your PrestaShop version

my prestashop version is: 1.5.6

plz help me ...

thx sir

strange I installed on 1.5.4 and 1.5.6 without problems, try opening ninjacustomer.php and removing this line:

$this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.5', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

Does this module only work with default theme? I have a third party theme and I don't see the ninja when logged in as superAdmin. BTW, I think it would help if you added How It Works to the module page.

There's some type of incompatibility with LiveZilla because I have installed it and Ninja stopped showing. :(

EDIT: Hum, actually it's not with LiveZilla, it must be with new version 1.6.0.13 because I have removed LiveZilla script and it still not showing. :(

Btw, website is http://www.lenteseoculos.pt

Edited by Pedro Lima (see edit history)

it should appear on the left, maybe it is under the social bar?

i cannot see it anyway so the link is unuseful..., it will only appear if you are logged in the backoffice as super admin, and I'm not...

Sent you message with BO access. :)

Thanks! :D

EDIT: The access only allows you to see the Ninja, but that's what's needed.

Edited by Pedro Lima (see edit history)

don't have access to anything,

1) enable developer mode

2) try emty cache

3) check if in modules positions you see ninjacustomer for displayHeader and displayFooter, if not try resetting the module

• Like 1

don't have access to anything,

1) enable developer mode

2) try emty cache

3) check if in modules positions you see ninjacustomer for displayHeader and displayFooter, if not try resetting the module

Already changed your access to admin, although it doesn't influenciate your access because I had made a profile exclusive for your account and set in ninja module the access to your module for that profile.

Anyway, I have already uninstalled, reinstalled, eliminated manually, automatically, reinstalled again and again (all this before my first post here) and haven't yet been able to put it showing. :(

look the ninja is behind the social buttons I can see it now you gave me permissions, you can change the css of the ninja so it doesn't overlap for example add to your global css:

to show on top:

body #ninjac {
  top: 0;
  z-index: 100021;
}

or to sho on bottom:

body #ninjac {
  top: auto;

bottom:0;
  z-index: 100021;
}

screenshot_7.png

• Like 1

Dude, you are awesome, but the problem actually wasn't that because I knew the position of Ninja was behind those social icons so since the very first time I installed, I have changed top: 30% to top: 0.

Do you know what the real "problem" was? I was accessing BO with www and FO without www, so it was not recognizing my admin login. As simple as that... LOL

So you can put this "warning" in your module page, to avoid future problems like mine.

Anyway, thank you very much once again my friend, you are amazing. :)

Hi,

Thanks for the great module! But in my 1.6.0.9 the module it is not working.

I get to see only the number 1. As shown in the screenshot anyhow I will update soon to .14 and do see it in my .14 test environment.

Edited by Smiles (see edit history)

Hey misthero,

Many thanks for this useful free module !

It works great on my Ps 1.6.0.14.

Thank you.

Thank you very much, I was looking for the same functionality for ages.

It does the same thing as the module by another who gives a "Free" module for a compulsory $16 "Donation".

However please look in to the code about the following error.

"- ninjacustomer :
The version of your module is not compliant with your PrestaShop version"

It worked after removing the $this->ps_versions_compliancy = array('min' => '1.5', 'max' => _PS_VERSION_);

My version is 1.5.6

if your stores have different url, or subdomain in frontend you have to log in your backoffice with the different url to make it work, this is due to how cookies works, even www.misite.com and misite.com are considered different urls

He instalado el módulo en 1.6.0.11 y no aparece el ninja en el FO, ¿que puedo hacer?

Cuidado!!

Si trabajas en multitienda cuando este módulo está instalado, en cada una de las tiendas siempre se inyectan las cookies de todas las tiendas; esto puede ser un problema con la ley de cookies.

Edited by Eusebio100 (see edit history)

He instalado el módulo en 1.6.0.11 y no aparece el ninja en el FO, ¿que puedo hacer?

comprueba que el dominio sea el mismo en backoffice y en FO, tambien que haya o no www delante en ambos

Cuidado!!

Si trabajas en multitienda cuando este módulo está instalado, en cada una de las tiendas siempre se inyectan las cookies de todas las tiendas; esto puede ser un problema con la ley de cookies.

esto no tiene que ver con el modulo, las cookies que comprueba son tan solo la tuyas de administrador, ademas este modulo no comprueba que existan los cookies normales de prestashop y no añade ningun cookie por si mismo.

comprueba que el dominio sea el mismo en backoffice y en FO, tambien que haya o no www delante en ambos

En modo multitienda es imposible que el dominio sea siempre el mismo en BO y FO. Entiendo por lo que comentas que este módulo no es multitienda.

esto no tiene que ver con el modulo, las cookies que comprueba son tan solo la tuyas de administrador, ademas este modulo no comprueba que existan los cookies normales de prestashop y no añade ningun cookie por si mismo.

Sí que tiene que ver con el módulo. Tengo 2 tiendas y normalmente en cada tienda se inyecta una cookie de sesión, pero cuando el módulo está instalado en cada tienda se inyectan 2 cookies de sesión. Cuando desinstalas el módulo todo vuelve a la normalidad.

A parte de esto, cuando el módulo está instalado el funcionamiento del FO es muy lento en todas las tiendas.

Edited by Eusebio100 (see edit history)

En modo multitienda es imposible que el dominio sea siempre el mismo en BO y FO. Entiendo por lo que comentas que este módulo no es multitienda.

no es imposibile para nada, es como funciona internet, lo cookies tienen limite de dominio, y por supuesto que puedes acceder al BO desde el dominio de las dos tiendas... y tienes que hacerlo si quieres que funcione. Por ejemplo si tu tiendas son www.tienda1.com y www.tienda2.es para que todo funcione hay que acceder 2 veces al BO desde www.tienda1.com/admin y www.tienda2.es/admin

Sí que tiene que ver con el módulo. Tengo 2 tiendas y normalmente en cada tienda se inyecta una cookie de sesión, pero cuando el módulo está instalado en cada tienda se inyectan 2 cookies de sesión. Cuando desinstalas el módulo todo vuelve a la normalidad.

lo siento esto no pasa estas equivocado, los cookies sono 1 para dominio y 2 para dominio si estas logueado en el BO como empleado, la unica forma para que ocurra es que tengas dominios diferentes, pero no depende del modulo, ademas te das cuenta que esto es solo para ti cuando logueas en BO y no para tus clientes? ellos no tienen mas cookies de lo normales asi que no les afecta

si miras el codigo del modulo veras que se apoya a los cookies de administracion de prestashop y nada mas.

considera tambien que si logueas en el backoffice con www.misitio.com y en el FO con misitio.com (sin www) esto son dominios diferentes, asi que mas cookies.

A parte de esto, cuando el módulo está instalado el funcionamiento del FO es muy lento en todas las tiendas.

si es asi hay que solucionarlo, para esto tienes que darme algun detalle mas, hay algun error? El modo developer abilitado? algo mas que puedas decirme?

Tienes razón, no había caido en que puedes entrar al BO por cualquiera de los dominios.

El resto de cosas volveré a instalar el módulo y comentaré después.

Thank.

The following module(s) were not installed properly:

• - ninjacustomer : 
    The version of your module is not compliant with your PrestaShop version.

The version is PrestaShop 1.5.6.0

Module worked in v1.6.0.9 and custom theme after applying z-index fix. We recently updated to 1.6.0.14 and also a new theme and now icon appears but nothing happens when I hover over it, or click it.

Fix applied to both global.css in theme CSS, and to style.css in Ninja module.

body #ninjac {

top: 0;

z-index: 99999;

}

Tried other suggested fix:

body #ninjac {

top: auto;

bottom:0;

z-index: 99999;

Any suggestions how to make it work?

I still haven't updated, so at the moment I don't know what is appening to you :)

Oh, please update. It's a very useful module. Surprised Prestashop doesn't include option. IAC, so useful, I donated (OK, not huge amount but enough not to feel guilty).

I just switched theme to default bootstrap in a test store, installed module and it works OK in 1.6.0.14, so must be theme related z-index issue.

As suspected, it was theme related. Commenting out footer z-index solved the problem.

The input text is now white. In developer tools, doing following changes it but not if I add it to style.css of the module:

input.nj_mail {

color: #333;

}

have also tried adding value to #input.nj_mail and .input.nj_mail and adding !Important.

cover.png

Ninja Customer is a little module to help Prestashop administrator to make operations in the front office accessing customers accounts and acting as the custome itself.

This will allow helping your customer setting up their profile, making an order or filling the shopping cart for them, give them better support. Also if you are a developer you can use it for testing functionalities, since the module allow to switch from a user to another without leaving the front end.

How it works:

If you are a superAdmin and logged in BackOffice a little ninja will appear on your front office. To login as a customer just enter the customer email or the customer ID and click login. No password will be asked. It only works if you are logged in backoffice as SuperAdmin.

If you are not logged the module is in stealth mode, there will be no trace of it anywhere in front office. Not even in the source code of the page. It will disappear.. like a ninja.

SCREENSHOTS:

postimage_2014_10_05_at_14_43_21.png

postimage_2014_10_05_at_14_49_35.png

Features:

********DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION********

Version: 1.0.1

attachicon.gifninjacustomer1.0.1.zip

WAoooo ! Thank you, works great in PS 1.6.0.14 !

Bonjour Misthero,

Merci pour ce module fabuleux !

J'ai juste une remontée des logs PHP:

[30-Jun-2015 11:02:26 Europe/Paris] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: need_update in /home/modules/ninjacustomer/ninjacustomer.php on line 257

En fait c'est ce code:

if ($this->config['need_update'] && $this->config['need_update'] > $this->version) {
			$this->html .= $this->updateMsg();
		} else {
			$this->config['need_update'] = 0;
		}

Ne faudrait-il pas rajouter un "isset" sur la variable "config['need_update']" ?

the need_update variable should always be set and it should be "0" (default value = no update) or a string indicating the module version.

It is strange it is not set for you, but you can add an isset if you want

if (isset($this->config['need_update']) && $this->config['need_update'] && $this->config['need_update'] > $this->version) { ...

Hello,

Thank it's working great !

But I have a Fatal error on certain email and not others ! Do you know why ?

nope, but if you post the error maybe we can find the cause