work with PS 1.6.0.9 - JS files don't run...

TimK

Hej community,

I've got a problem with my new 1.6.0.9 PS... I editing a lot and now I've the following problem: Some JS files starts but nothing work... for example the homeslider module: I put an alert on the beginning of the js file and into the function... and I get only this one of the beginning... the result: the slider don't slide... 

the same for other modules like multiple features etc...

the js files starts but don't start the functions... 

anyone an idea where is the problem?

:-/ I don't know what it could be...

Edited by TimK (see edit history)

I still have the problem with JS... :(

Hi, I see one problem in your file http://aquanzen.de/themes/aquanzen/js/modules/homeslider/js/homeslider.js

if (!!$.prototype.bxSlider)
		$('#homeslider').bxSlider({
			useCSS: false,
			maxSlides: 1,
			slideWidth: homeslider_width,
			infiniteLoop: homeslider_loop,
			hideControlOnEnd: true,
			pager: false,
			autoHover: true,
			auto: homeslider_loop,
			speed: parseInt(homeslider_speed),
			pause: homeslider_pause,
			controls: true
		});

You have to change maxSlides: 1 to something bigger - it's how many max slides you want. Now it's configured to show only 1 slide, so that's why it doesn't slide your images. In developer console, I changed it to 5, and it started to slide your images.

Hi, I see one problem in your file http://aquanzen.de/themes/aquanzen/js/modules/homeslider/js/homeslider.js

if (!!$.prototype.bxSlider)
		$('#homeslider').bxSlider({
			useCSS: false,
			maxSlides: 1,
			slideWidth: homeslider_width,
			infiniteLoop: homeslider_loop,
			hideControlOnEnd: true,
			pager: false,
			autoHover: true,
			auto: homeslider_loop,
			speed: parseInt(homeslider_speed),
			pause: homeslider_pause,
			controls: true
		});

You have to change maxSlides: 1 to something bigger - it's how many max slides you want. Now it's configured to show only 1 slide, so that's why it doesn't slide your images. In developer console, I changed it to 5, and it started to slide your images.

thanks! I had change this number but nothing starts :(

thanks! I had change this number but nothing starts :(

Ok, my bad, you can leave maxSlides set to 1. Can you try to add javascript alert in homeslider.js before "if (!!$.prototype.bxSlider)", and if it executes, then try to add alert inside this "if" statement. And then post the results.

Ok, my bad, you can leave maxSlides set to 1. Can you try to add javascript alert in homeslider.js before "if (!!$.prototype.bxSlider)", and if it executes, then try to add alert inside this "if" statement. And then post the results.

I don't get an alert before "if (!!$.prototype.bxSlider)"...

only an alert before "$(document).ready(function()"...

:( but all that is not my problem... 

I've the lines into my header.tpl...

and the homeslider.js is loading...

but the functions don't start. also in some other modules...

And I don't know why...

sorry about that, also I apologize to drunkbug who was helping...the other poster should have made new post.

when I visit your front office front page I see this issue:

10.10.2014-14.04.png

http://screencast.com/t/KPXkq8hTSjNk

I do not know this error well, I used chrome ctl/shigt/j and refreshed screen.  

drunkbug had other ideas with good  input on java...

I'm working at the moment and I deinstalled the blocksearch module and installed it new and all is ok... the slider works and the other modules are working too... but I don't know where was the problem... Thank you for your help!

I'm working at the moment and I deinstalled the blocksearch module and installed it new and all is ok... the slider works and the other modules are working too... but I don't know where was the problem... Thank you for your help!