PrestaSOO

SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules: Manage Discount Rules, Quantity Discount, Send voucher after order

Your customer can enjoy several different Prestashop discounts Rules  on your Store. This could help them save money by purchasing more products at a discount. 

Merchant benefits

• # The promotional rules you define incentivize you customers to spend more!
  • # Increase your average cart value!
  • # Define rules to help sell products that are not selling as well as others.
  • # Easy to send a voucher by email - a premium and responsive email template. And your customer will come back because they want to use a Free Voucher from you  :)

Unlimited & Customized Discounts

soo_prestashop_discount_type.png

• Filtered either in the attribution criteria or in the commutation: by category, by suppliers, by manufacturers, by products with discounts, by products with quantity price rules…
  • Setup order amount thresholds with or without taxes, all discount percentages and all currency discounts.
  • Customize promotion rules in so many different ways, easy to get lost in the different amazing capabilities of this Prestashop module but once integrated in your backend.

Here are some examples you can do by using this module:

Prestashop Quantity Discount
  • 10% discount for carts between 500€ and 1200€, 15% for cart over 1200€
  • 2000€ bought in categories Iphone, Ipad ... => 10% off on these products
  • 500€ bought in categories Tablet, Laptop ... => 5€ per product in categories Iphone.
Setup discount products?
  • Spent 300€, except discount products, in categories Shoes, T-shirt... => 10% off categories Coat or Hat...
  • Buy 2 products in categories Shoes, Coast... => 5% on categories T-shirt, Hat except discounted products.
Free shipping discount ?
  • Buy 4 products in categories Ipad, Latop => free shipping
  • Spend 550€ in categories Ipad, Latop => free shipping
...Or by Price
  • Discount 12€ for every 400€ purchased in categories Iphone, Ipad.
  • By amount of products.
  • Buy one, get one free in a specific category.
  • Buy 3 products in a specific category => 20% off of the least expensive product.

SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules module can detect which products belong in each category. It can also detect identical products or identical combinations from these categories.

Voucher after Order by Email

voucherbyemail.fw.png

You may decide to sent  voucher by email to the customer instead of placing it into the cart. Your customer will received a coupon and they have to place a new order to use this voucher.

Your customers need a reason to come back your store, and  this module allows you send a voucher to the customers in a order stage : Bank transfer Payment, Payment accepted / Delivered ....You can easily change this parameters in backend.

Responsive and Optimized Email Template

SOO Prestashop Discount Rules module offer a premium email template that is responsive and optimized for best experience on every devices and Avoid Being Flagged as Spam.

responsive.fw.png

Multi Store support

Every discounts rules defined in SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules module configuration applies to one or several stores

Visit here for more informations : http://www.prestasoo.com/prestashop-modules/soo-prestashop-discount.html

Need support ? https://www.prestasoo.com/Support/categories/1-prestashop-discuss.html

Tutorials helps you to build your Prestashop store : http://www.prestasoo.com/Blog/

Edited by PrestaSOO (see edit history)

I want to give my customers a free product when they buy another products in other category ( for example : if they buy a dress, i want to give him a free shoes ). Can Soo prestashop discount do that ?

• Like 1

I want to give my customers a free product when they buy another products in other category ( for example : if they buy a dress, i want to give him a free shoes ). Can Soo prestashop discount do that ?

Ofcourse, Danie!

SOO Pretashop Discount is an unbelievable module to help you create customize promotion rules : not only buy 1 get free 1, but also buy 2 ( or 3,4,5 .... ) get free 1 ( or 2,3,4... ), or 50% off instead of 100% off.

You could also generate voucher after order and send by email to your customers.

Visit our page for more informations :

https://www.prestasoo.com/prestashop-addons/soo-prestashop-discount.html

Edited by DeJour (see edit history)

Hello DeJour,

Looks like a very useful and promising module.

Only the downside buying from your store is that if you buy the module as individual you get no updates, only when you join your membership plan you will receive the updates.

That is a no go and not good for your customers, it is also not mentioned on product page that you do not receive updates.

Why not sell your products individual with updates like any other site?

Further your products are pretty cool but for me I would not buy a module again if this is not changed, I buy the Countdown module from you as individual some months ago but also find out that it whas without updates and that is a big disappointment specially if it is not stated on product page. Please change your concept as this is not going to work this way ;)

Best regards

ysco..

Edited by ysco (see edit history)
  • Like 1

@Ysco : i added a description line when someone try to buy a module as individual purchase. Thank you for your feedback. We also think about a small feature that allow to buy an updated package without membership program.

You module is so great, DeJour. I'm trying to see module's features on your demo. But how could i see the voucher on demo page ?

Hi Danie,

Register a new account by use your real email instead of our demo account, you will see the voucher.

I've got some troubles!

Any email is sent and the voucher is created before the order is put in the selected state (payment accepted).

I need help about this matter.

Thanks!

Hi 

Does the voucher work with the total price of the order including the shipping?

Product: 20$

Shipping 20$

Voucher : 30 $

Total should be 10$

Can we do it with your module?

It was working with presta 1.4.x and now it's not working on 1.6 I really need this feature.

Thanks

On 11/26/2014 at 6:48 AM, vince76 said:

Hi 

Does the voucher work with the total price of the order including the shipping?

Product: 20$

Shipping 20$

Voucher : 30 $

Total should be 10$

Can we do it with your module?

It was working with presta 1.4.x and now it's not working on 1.6 I really need this feature.

Thanks

SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules doesn't caculate with Shipping fee.

Does it allow to set discounts by payment method?

By Catagories, Prices, Number of products... - yes

Payment method - No. I'm so sorry

Hello,

Your module seems promising, I am looking for one that can do the following:

SET DISCOUNTS - we sell products that are made from several other products that can be bought individually. If someone buys multiple sets, they receive a discount that increase the more of the same set they buy. For example: KIT1 = Product A + Product B + Product C, and you get a 10% discount when you have 5 or more sets, 15% for 10, etc.

5 x A + 5 x B + 5 x C in cart = 10% discount

5 x A + 5 x B + 4 x C in cart = no discount

5 x A + 5 x B + 6 x C in cart = 10% discount

5 x A + 4 x B + 6 x C in cart = no discount

Can your module do this?

What is the latest verson? How do I get it? And where do you advertise upgrades as being available? Currently have 5.2.

Waiting for an update for this module, 1.6.0.14 as it doesn't work. Thanks.

Hi Matt,

As my notice, SOO Prestahop Discounts latest version has been released:

- More themes/

- Discount's time countdown/

- Fix some bugs.

I'm not always here, so please visit my website : prestasoo.com :)

Hi,

Has some nice features, but still with bugs unfortunately (issue installing on an upgraded 1.6.0.9 to 1.6.0.14), as you noted due to caching and changes made by prestashop team. It does appear that upgrades are far from perfect.

So I have retained part of your module (the timer/ countdown portion on product pages which I love) and incorporated it with Quantity discounts Pro which handles the actual discounts through to checkout. Quite pleased with the results, albeit the need to edit tables.

Of course look forward to further updates.

A Halloween Treat from PrestaSOO.

Note :

7 slots is remaning.

- Login / Create a new account to see the offer!

halloween.banner.jpg

Can I give a FREE product on purchase of products worth say $500 from selected categories?

Sure, Jayant! It's a basic feature!

V5.4.0 Updated : Very Important!

• Fixed error when use both Default Cart Rules and SOO Prestashop Discount Cart Rules

2.jpg

Hello

I would like to test your demo but I have an error page, please help?

it is possible to do 3 items purchased within a selected category = 100% percentage on the third item in the selected category?

thank you :-)

• Like 1

Hi

This is my BO demo page : https://prestashop-discounts-rules.prestasoo.com/horsehouse ( demo@demo.com / demodemo )

and here is FO demo page : https://prestashop-discounts-rules.prestasoo.com/en/home/2-9-brown-bear-printed-sweater.html#/1-size-s

Yes, you could setup your discount rule as your above requirement. Try it by your self to see how it works. 

P/s : We will reset the demo's data everyday, so after create your Prestashop Discounts rules, do not foget to try it immediately :)

Hi .. hi have test your module , have test your "30% when buy more than $1000" and is perfect for my website but i have see that it is incomplete for one point : there should also be an alert, in addition to those present in the product,, even in the cart,which warns what is missing to get the discount so the customer will easily add products to get the discount...

Hi .. hi have test your module , have test your "30% when buy more than $1000" and is perfect for my website but i have see that it is incomplete for one point : there should also be an alert, in addition to those present in the product,, even in the cart,which warns what is missing to get the discount so the customer will easily add products to get the discount...

Thank you for your idea. I'm interested in it and will try to add on next SOO Prestashop Discount version.

Hello,

I'm looking for a module that give discounts like Buy 2 items of a particular category and pay €25 total amount.

Is this possible with your module without discount codes?

Thanks

• Like 1

On 8/19/2016 at 1:30 AM, vxmretail said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a module that give discounts like Buy 2 items of a particular category and pay €25 total amount.

Is this possible with your module without discount codes?

Thanks

Hi there,

It's a basic SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules fucntion and so easy to configure / setup a discount rules as your requirement.

I created a discount rule called "Pre-defined Value $25 if buy 2 products":

ztKIUGy.png

You also can try it by visiting our demo page as a customer.

5YMvFla.png

Add 2 products on this category and as you see, the customer only pay 25$ ( a pre-defined value that we was configured ).

Just try it and enjoy it.

Thank you for your idea. I'm interested in it and will try to add on next SOO Prestashop Discount version.

hi , how can I have notice that you've added the feature in the new version? I would like to purchase your module as soon as possible  :D

Thanks

Hello,

Your module is perfect, but is it possible to use it with a reduction code ?

I tried on our demo back office, I didn't find the solution. The promotion was directly in the cart without code...

how to limit it with a special code ?

thanks

On 12/7/2016 at 10:43 PM, Orangina_L said:

Hello,

Your module is perfect, but is it possible to use it with a reduction code ?

I tried on our demo back office, I didn't find the solution. The promotion was directly in the cart without code...

how to limit it with a special code ?

thanks

Hi,

SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules  will generate the voucher automatically based on your pre-defined rules. So you should only create the discount rules ( cart rules / voucher rules ) by using SOO Prestashop Discounts Rules instead of combine with other tools.

SOO Prestashop Discount allows you to create all of discount types. Use it and forget the Cart Rule.

Thanks for your answer,

yes, but I want to make an offer for a mailling liste, so I have to give us a code to have the promotion, it is not a public promotion. is it possible to do that with SOO Prestashop Discount ? how ? if yes, I buy it in the minute, I need to send my mailling very quikly.

Thanks for your answer,

yes, but I want to make an offer for a mailling liste, so I have to give us a code to have the promotion, it is not a public promotion. is it possible to do that with SOO Prestashop Discount ? how ? if yes, I buy it in the minute, I need to send my mailling very quikly.

The Voucher will be sent automatically when the order's status is valid your setup.

We have many discounts rules that generated by our clients for testing. You might want to disable all of them and create your own discounts rules to see how this module helps your business.

You can ask anything on our support page. We love the user-generated content.

Don't worry - the database will be reset every hour. Make sure you tested before the reset.

Hi,

I have a question about your module. I'm already using a module to create discounts like that :
- if use purchase two products, he gets a discount of a fixed amount on this products. If he buy 3 products or more, discount is bigger.
And I would like customer to get advantage of this discount during a month. So the idea is to send an email to customer after an order to give him a discount code he can use during a month.

Does your module allow to do that?

On 5/21/2018 at 8:43 PM, troca said:

+ Now the Links to the Front Office Demo and Back Office demo are broken.

Yes we're upgrading the server. Fixed now. Thank you for your feedback.

Hello,

On my site prestashop I wish I could make a discount on a category.

Let me explain :

Currently on prestashop the quantity is managed only in relation to the product. That is to say that I have a reduction if I take 40 times an apple for example.

But I do not want to work I want it to be by category and not by product.

I have a category fruit and I would like that as soon as there are 40 fruits in the cart then there is a reduction. But if there are 36 fruits and 4 vegetables then there is no reduction.

Can your module allow me to do that? I can not test this on your demo space.

Thank you

We bought this module, but support not answer at all😡