dajawa

MODULE search/adaoption - send question about product similar to "sendtoafriend" Module

Hi!

I am looking for a module that allow a visitor to send a question about the product which page he is on. It should work like that:

- that visitor clicks on a button that appears just below the "addtocart" button

- a dialog window opens in which the visitor must enter his name, email, and adress (if logged in that could be taken from customer details, of course)

- then, on clicking the "send/submit" button of the dialog box, an email is generated to the shops-email adress (and possibly a reminder/confirmation email to the visitor)

The basic functionality is very similiar to the "sendtoafriend" module. I have tried adapting this module for my purpose but did not succeed: i can install the module, it displays right in the module list, and its link/button is listet in the pdoruct page. But the Send button is not working anymore, i probably mixed something up while renaming files & names in the code.

Can anyone help me out?

Or does anyone have/know a module that does what I want?

Any help very much appreciated. :)