Missing add to cart button prestashop 1.6.0.9

Hi,

I've problems with the "add to cart" button in my prestashop site. It's missing both in the product list as in the product page. Because the site is new, we don't have too much stock in the products, but to try the functionality I've changed the settings to allow selling them without stock.

Currently I've tried a few things:

- Set stock for the product that I want to test.

- Set the preferences of the product to allow selling without stock

- Disable the catalogue mode.

- Try the new advanced stock management functionality

But I'm still in the same point, I can't see the add to cart buttons for any product.

My site is:

http://www.espaiartistic.com/prestashop/index.php

Thanks!

Hi,

I've problems with the "add to cart" button in my prestashop site. It's missing both in the product list as in the product page. Because the site is new, we don't have too much stock in the products, but to try the functionality I've changed the settings to allow selling them without stock.

Currently I've tried a few things:

But I'm still in the same point, I can't see the add to cart buttons for any product.

My site is:

http://www.espaiartistic.com/prestashop/index.php

Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for the message. Turn off Advance Stock Management if you don't need it.

In Preferences>Product>Product Page turn On "Display Add to Cart when a product has attributes" 

Hi benjamin,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I've checked the "Display Add to Cart when a product has attributes" option and it was already on.

And for the "adding stock for all combinations to one product" I've tried too, I have one product (that I'm using for testing) with stock for all the combinations, but it has no efect.

Do I need stock in some other products or something similar?

Thank you

Hi benjamin,

Thank you for your prompt reply, I've checked the "Display Add to Cart when a product has attributes" option and it was already on.

And for the "adding stock for all combinations to one product" I've tried too, I have one product (that I'm using for testing) with stock for all the combinations, but it has no efect.

Do I need stock in some other products or something similar?

Thank you

I know that you have stock for it. I'm just wondering if you add additional stock to ALL of those combinations in the one product, and then try, does it work?

You have this in themes/yourtheme/product.tpl...

<div class="unvisible">
							<p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block no-print">
								<button type="submit" name="Submit" class="exclusive">
									<span>Afegir al carret</span>
								</button>
							</p>
						</div>

You need to change <div class="unvisible"> to <div class="visible">

• Like 1

Hi mickeyboy,

I've modified <div class="unvisible"> to <div class="visible"> in product.tpl but still I have nothing, no add to cart buttons.

Thank you for your time.

Clear cache manually 

Using FTP or your hosting file manager, browse the folder on your server where you have installed Prestashop:
\cache\smarty\cache\

You can delete all the files in this folder... Just leave the index.php. Do not delete the index.php. 

Hello Presta Team,

I have problem with add to cart button its coming in some product and its not coming on random products. Giving some links to show you. 

Please help me. can not understand problem. try so much solutions given on your forum.

http://www.sriramfireworks.com/28-mini-sky-functions (In some product add to cart button is not appearing)

http://www.sriramfireworks.com/   (In some product add to cart button is not appearing like featured products)

http://www.sriramfireworks.com/41-3-comets   (In all product add to cart button is appearing)

Hello guys,

After trying what Mickeyboy and benjamin suggested I'm still in the same point, my "add to cart" buttons are missing.

Any ideas?

Currently I've tried these things:

- Check that "Display Add to Cart when a product has attributes" is enabled.

- Add stock for all combinations of one product attributes.

- Clear manually the prestashop cache in /cache/smarty/....

- Modify through ftp the theme template (products.tpl and global.css)

Thank you

Is your code for <div class= "visible" the same as this:

<div class="visible">
<span>Add to cart</span>
</button>
</p>
</div>

in product.tpl ?????

Not exactly ...

<div{if (!$allow_oosp && $product->quantity <= 0) || !$product->available_for_order || (isset($restricted_country_mode) && $restricted_country_mode) || $PS_CATALOG_MODE} class="visible"{/if}>
                                    <span>{if $content_only && (isset($product->customization_required) && $product->customization_required)}{l s='Customize'}{else}{l s='Add to cart'}{/if}</span>
                                </button>
                            </p>
                        </div>

Thanks

Thats virtually the same as mine and mine works fine.

Must be a silly setting somewhere

I shall keep trying things for you

Have you checked this product against one of your others to check if there are any differences, as the add to cart button works on some other products on your site

Edited by mickeyboy1 (see edit history)

Hi guys!

I have news...

As I said in the last post, I've installed a fresh copy of prestashop in a local machine and with the default data it worked well.

I transfered the images and the database of my prestashop site (without touching the core files) and the local prestashop has missed the add to cart buttons as well.

For this, in my opinion I think that there's something misconfigured.

What do you think? Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have the same issue. After updating all templates, modules, etc. I am missing the cart on top page and add cart button on each product.

I am using prestashop 1.5 (last version).

I am reading some old posts but not luck so far. I have several method of payemts activated and I also deactivated the stock management from the product.

Any help is appreciated.

• 1 month later...
florim,

You discovery the problem (thank you).

If your configuration is set to "Catalog Mode", you don't go sell itens. 
It is only for presentation.

When you turn off this configuration, all shopping cart functions returns.

Resuming: 

back office-->preferences-->products

catalog mode = no

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi .. i also have the same issue, i guess it has something to do with screen wide, when i put the screen slimmer, the add to cart button is there ... but when i put wider, the button is gone ... my friend said it has something to do with hidden overflow, i have no idea what that is ... i'm just an administrator ...

• 1 month later...

back office-->preferences-->products

make sure catalog mode = no

Thank you very much, i spent hours reading through all the forums and looking everywhere for solution but you solved this for me with one line :)

Thanks a lot :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

a) is it in catalog mode? if not then the issue is either product page add to cart (themes/themename/product.tpl) , products list page add to cart (themes/themename/product_list.tpl) or best sellers or popular or new arrivals (themes/themename/modules/blockbestsellers , newproducts, etc)

• 8 months later...

It may sound strange, but I have met this problem and I have solved it this way,

Go to the admin page of the product. go to the "Quantities" tab (my Prestashop is in spanis, I suppose it's "quantities" the text i an english version).

There you should have defind manual quantitites as I have read this thread... Even if it's checked, click on: "I want to specify quantities manually" (in spanish: "Quiero especificar cantidades disponibles manualmente.")

You'll see some returning messages of the job done.

Then check if you can see the button add to cart appear in the public page of the product.

best.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am having a problem on my site regarding "Add to Cart" Issue. On a product page there is a comment about the product and if i click on the "Read Reviews" then it takes me to the reviews but it makes the "Add to Cart" button disappear and new message appears beside product image that "This combination does not exist for this product. Please select another combination."". Can anyone please give me a solution. 

If you wish to check about it then please visit to https://rongin.pswebstore.com/home/4-wooden-key-ring-with-your-name-on-it.html

Thanks

BTW, this appears to me that this happens if the product does not have any attributes. If i add some attribute then it cause no problem. But, if i delete it then it messes things. But this product does not have any attributes to add. How can i fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance. 

Edited by num47 (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

Hello Everyone,

I am having a problem on my site regarding "Add to Cart" Issue. On a product page there is a comment about the product and if i click on the "Read Reviews" then it takes me to the reviews but it makes the "Add to Cart" button disappear and new message appears beside product image that "This combination does not exist for this product. Please select another combination."". Can anyone please give me a solution. 

If you wish to check about it then please visit to https://rongin.pswebstore.com/home/4-wooden-key-ring-with-your-name-on-it.html

Thanks

BTW, this appears to me that this happens if the product does not have any attributes. If i add some attribute then it cause no problem. But, if i delete it then it messes things. But this product does not have any attributes to add. How can i fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance. 

Hello,

Solution of your problem is there:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/pull/5280/files

Basically you have to modify: themes/default-bootstrap/js/product.js

Find the line: $(window).bind('hashchange', function(){

Change:

checkUrl();

findCombination();

To:

var is_combination = checkUrl();

if (is_combination)

findCombination();

It has worked like a charm for me.

Hope it can help.

Regards

• 8 months later...

Finally after many days of investigation with no luck I have found the problem. Share a like if it help you. :)

This succed only with the products that have the combinations active. If succed for all products you have then is "Catalog Mode" activate. In this case turn it off.

If instead it succed only for some product if you see are all products with combinations that you have created. Just set the "Date of availability" of the product and check the right quantity inside each combination created.  :)

That's all! :)

Edited by markoroots (see edit history)