cannot add topics to theme development on English Forum

selectshop.at

Question

2 answers to this question

It is not only forum "Adapting Prestashop" -> Theme development I cannot add topics, also not in English Forum "General Discussion". Same problem. When I click submit topic, I'm redirected to the main page www.prestashop.com and topic is not added. Now tried with several accounts, and all browsers (actual versions). Opera, Chrome, FF, IE.

Only Portuguese Forum I can add topics (German you banned me, so  I cannot try...)

Still unable to write in English forum. Any solution ? I don't want to use emergency solution by adding my questions everywhere in a forum I can write for to be moved to the right section...

Thank you.

Another user in Portuguese Forum is also claiming about problems. He cannot add new topics to Portuguese Forum. User is tschiavi (once I related the problem, also directly to one of the CM's by PM), but no solution, no answer to me/him or forum topic. This user can sometime add topics, sometimes not. Is something related to his account ?

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/340562-user-tschiavi-unable-to-add-any-thread-or-topics/