( SOLVED ) logo fuzzy issue and how to change on sale

Hi

I would like to know what the best dimension or format for the logo. I am having some fuzziness issues with the logo after it is uploaded.

Where can I find some of the default text such as the "on sale" text, I would like to change it.

Oh and last fun question, is it possible to use a video instead of an image as the editorial logo?

Thank you in advance for your reply
Julien

Dimensions for the logo vary to what theme you are using. If you are getting blurred images then the original logo is too small.

All the text for prestashop can be changed in the admin>tools>translations menu. Select the language you want to use and where the translation is then just scroll down the list till you find the one you want and enter the new text and then save it. You do need to make sure that the folder persmissions for /translations/ and themes/yourtheme/trans/yourlanguage/ on your server are correct otherwise it wont save the alteration.

You can delete the homepage logo by deleting it directly from the server. It will be located at modules/editorial/homepage_logo.jpg. The upload a new module for video. Try this module. http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/10352/P0/modules/module_youtube