Australian Modules - what is available?

risky

I am just new to this forum and reading through currently all the post relevant for australian related content.

I am wondering if australia post and gateway(like eWay) modules is now freely available or do I have to buy them?

I am looking for OS cart and I am told Prestashop is good, easy to use and light on hosting server as compared to some of the other OS cart.

One of the benefit is that most of the other OS carts seem to have australian modules freely available and in considering Prestashop I need to understand what the issues and challenges are still outstanding for use in the australian environment.

I am looking at a small online business use but cannot afford to be down for too long and looking for a good reliable cart.

I wrote a module for eWAY Australia, the user enters their info on your site (You'll need SSL) and the transaction is sent to eWAY for authorization.
A few people have bought and used it, so I know it's working :)
You can see it on my site.

Noted comments on whirlpool forum from a current user in Australia about Prestashop??

Are these facts around support, integration and upgrade issues?

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1335811

I always give support for my modules, many times when there are issues related to the host of whoever buys it, rather than bugs in my code.

There are no intergation issues with a payment module, and based on past experience, payment modules and the way prestashop handles them won't change between versions.

We are currently writing the Aust Post module for this shipping method with insurance option included. Test phase will be later this week to work the same as the Fontis module does for Magento.

Let me know if you are interested and I will email you the updates a s we progress?

Grorpe

• 5 months later...