Pagina Bianca! URGENTE

carbo92

Salve a tutti, ho un grosso problema con il mio sito web in pratica questa è già la seconda volta che non mi carica più il sito mostrando una solo pagina bianca. Ho provato a disattivare tutti i moduli ma niente.

Ho chiesto all'hosting e mi hanno inviato il seguente log, potreste aiutarmi gentilmente?

Grazie in anticipo a tutti

If you take a look at the error_log file located inside the domain's folder, you will see the following errors:

#1 /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(64, '[')
#2 /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(64, '[')
#3 /home/ in /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667
[23-Sep-2014 19:39:10 Europe/Rome] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: sprotocol in /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/modules/prestaboost/prestaboost.php on line 32
[23-Sep-2014 19:39:10 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/themes/default-bootstrap/footer.tpl" on line 43 "(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){" - Unexpected "[", expected one of: "}" , " " , ATTR' in /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:667
Stack trace:
#0 /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error()
#1 /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(64, '[')
#2 /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(64, '[')
#3 /home/ in /home/ugcajyab/public_html/universaltuning.it/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 667

It seems that while editing the template it became corrupted and now it is failing the execution.
This is either caused by a failing module or a corrupted template.
Unfortunately we don't offer support for these situations as they require an expert in PrestaShop to find out what was damaged and fix it.
We recommend that you try to find help at the PrestaShop support forums or try to undo any changes that were done, including the installation of any extra plugins or software.

As last measure, we could revert your account to the status it was last Sunday (Sept 21) when the system created a backup of it.