[ON HOLD] 3 Multistore Setting Issues: Top Menu, Inclusive Price, Add to Cart Button

IeM

Job Offer

To Prospective Prestashop Experts,

The time has come to admit defeat in regards to being able to set up a working Prestashop Multistore. It looked so easy.

I have three main Prestashop multistore issues for the moment that may be basic but are beyond me. I do not think that they will be solved via the great Prestashop Forum.

The issues are probably to do with settings or a corrupted data base so I need an experienced Prestashop Multistore person to go through my application to see where I have done wrong.

Issue 1:
The Top Menu module does not now display the category options so you can not add the product categories to a new site's menu, or change the product root menu for the sites that are lucky enough to have a product menu attached (before it broke). This issue is not really to do with the Top Menu. I believe that it is a problem generated by the set up or a bug to do with the Multistore categories as it kicks in after I add about 30 categories and other category issues start to happen.

An example of what is needed is the linking of Advantage Hardware to root category AH Products and site Super Mall linked to SM Products in the Top Menu.

Issue 2:
I am setting up 5 shops at the moment, 4 just roughly for the time being. The first and default store is www.advantagelife.net . The currency is Australian Dollars, there is a 10%GST, groups have been set, and all prices are tax inclusive. The problem is that the prices displayed on the default site and www.supermall.co are correct but the prices on www.advantage-hardware.com, www.advantage-lighting.com, and www.advantageplaza.com do not include the tax in the displayed prices. There seems to be a setting problem there that I can't find.

Issue 3:

On the earlier products I entered before turning the store into a Multistore (most of the products), the “add to cart” button is not displaying. Most though not all of these products are out of stock but I have set the system to allow out of stock orders. I added stock to a Test product but it does not show the “add to cart” button either. Now even though the advanced stock management shows the Test Product with 1000 units, the product list shows the Test Product with no units. On the product page there are no units showing for any of my original products even though they have been entered into the Advanced Stock Management system.

I've tried changing between the Bootstrap and the Theme I'm using a few times to no avail. These issues are a real problem that I've been wrestling with for a while now with little luck, so I am really hoping that someone can save my Prestashop experience.

UPDATE

I've been informed that some of the issues were to do with a bug and that all of the products have to be re-listed. When I get a chance I will try this and then decide if I have to get more help.

Edited by IeM (see edit history)