Google Analytics Tracking Code

I just recently upgraded to the latest version, and suddenly my Google Analytics tracking doesn't work anymore. All of my visitor statistics have plummeted to zero since the upgrade, and at first I thought the problem was just that the GA ID specified in the module was wrong (which it was -- two of the digits had somehow been switched) but even when I updated it with the correct ID, nothing changed. Then I checked the source of my shop's main page and lo and behold, there is no GA code to be found, even though I've reinstalled the module and configured it properly.

Is this a common bug, and/or am I going to have to install the GA code manually? If so, how would I do that?

Thanks,
-lindsey

• 1 month later...

I answer myself : GA tags was no present in my case beaucoup I've removed the {$HOOK_FOOTER} tag for the footer and replaced it by custom code. But, the GA tags are included in the HOOK_FOOTER. So, I've replaced the HOOK_FOOTER and now it's ok.

For info, you can modify the content of the footer by editing the file modules/blockvariouslinks/blockvariouslinks.tpl