"UPPERCASE" new free template

Great theme.
I'm testing but am facing some problems in showing the languages in footer bar (see attached screen and maybe you can help me resolving it). The other issue regards the product category line that doesn't appear aligned and with scroll previous/next (again see attached screen to see if you can help me). Despite these its ok (I just started today testing it).

Thanks in advance for your support.
Regards,
Louis

15416_d2wEqtbsJN0DAz3FEHvD_t

15417_8XaowB44pVLhTkCGDtxz_t

• 4 weeks later...

very nice theme lot of tnx...

Merci bcp pour ce theme et les autres contibution aussi.

k'ai voulait utilisez le module que vous avez mis dans le theme moon pour les produit phares, car dans ce theme les tailles ne sont pas les meme, si vous utilisez l'autre module ca serait mieux.

Salam

Merci en avance.

16693_A92hPieP95sDW1T88OzY_t

Salut TeNToRi,

tu dois avoir un petit souci du cash Presta, tu peux faire un petit test avec le module "editorial" par exemple,
ouvres editorial.tpl >fais une petite modif >annuler >enregister >actualises la page

refaire la manip pour tout les modules que tu as pris du zip ;), je sais!! ça fait un peu carburer tout ça mais bon...

Bonne chance

Merci bcp DG, c'est tres bien les theme que vous avez mis a dispo du la communité.

j'ai un seul petit probleme, le module "Nouveau Produit" n'a pas les meme hight y width, pouvez vous l'arranger pour nous :) ?

Je pense que si vous le faite comme dans le theme Moon sa seras un grandiue theme...

Desole pour mon français :) ca fait des années que je ne pratique pas.

Salam d'un Marocain..

When im on the checkout process using SSL , wheneer i click "next" it creates a warning message and takes it off SSL. can anyone help with this

• 2 months later...

Many thanks for this theme, I love the design concept.

I am having an issue with the Wishlist block displaying to one side on the bottom of the Product page (not the add to wishlist feature). It displays in the centre of the bottom on the Home page and the Categories page but how can I get it centered on the Product page?

How can I change the image of the shopping bag in the footer from white to black? I see the black image in the images folder. Also, how can I change the text from Cart to Shopping Bag?

How can I change the names of the Product, More infos & Data sheet tabs on the product page and how can I change the Data sheet so that I can write descriptive information other than just list specifications?

Has anyone solved the issue of the out of position Next/Previous arrows on the product page?

• 4 weeks later...