Hi everyone!

In this month, we are releasing a free prestashop theme, namely Leo T-shirt theme.

Leo Tshirt is a clean, creative and responsive prestashop template and it is total free. This template is a modern responsive Prestashop theme which is suitable for any e-commerce sites about fashion’s product. It was designed for fashion site but can be easily modified to adapt to other fields .It will be a great solution for online Clothing Shop, Bag shop,Shoes shop, Accessories Fashion Shop, Sport Store,Hi-tech Shop, Computer Shop, mobile Shop and more.

You can see more information at leotheme.com

DOWNLOAD NOW

OTHER THEME

I give everyone some image:

ps-leo-tshirt_layout.png

ps-leo-tshirt-responsive.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Romeo

I've tried to install your theme on my localhost, but it says that the configuration file is not good....Do i need to do something? i'm using Prestashop 1.6.0.9

I've tried too but i've same problem "file is not good"

How we can install theme on 1.6?

Leo theme just replied me:

Dear mate,
Please follow my guide
sure 100% sussesfull

I've tried this above link steps.  but i can't live that theme on my site.

preview image displayed in PS-BO-preference-themes

but i can't live that theme on my site. that shows empty page like blank page for my site.

• 1 month later...

Thank you for this theme!

It's great and it would be perfect for garment if you could have size/option picker on the index page where the ADD TO CART button is, because this way it just adds the default size in the cart and can confuse the customer. Maybe an additional popup for options before the product is added to the cart.

Thank you!

Darkorns

Edited by darkorns (see edit history)

Dear Romeo,

I am prestashop version 1.6.0.9 installed and I am not able to install the theme leo_sportshoe_quickstart_v16x.
The following message appears: "PHP Warning: Content-Length POST of 11933650 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0".

I wonder, how to solve. This is a theme or configuration problem?

thank you,

Leo theme just replied me:

Dear mate,
Please follow my guide
sure 100% sussesfull

It works if you follow this instructions. Make sure that you have his config.xml and leo_tshirt.xml (rename copy of config) in config/xml/themes. Do not mess with default.xml.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This may be a stupid question, but, if I install this theme (or any other theme) will I lose anything?

If so (or even if not) how do I go about reverting back to my old one with everything exactly the same?

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Dear all!

that is install guide

www.leotheme.com/support/forum/install-theme-of-prestashop-1-6-manual.html

if you want install via upload in BO, please edit config upload_file_size in php config

Bare in mind that many archives one downloads from Leothemes (like leo_tshirt_psv1611)  are not packed properly. By that i mean there is folders and subfolders inside the archive before getting to themes and modules folder so all of them have to be removed.

• 2 months later...
Hello
I had one request on this theme
when I added this template manually to prestashop 1.6.1.4 and i changed default theme on this leo-tshirt , then show me a different layout block add to wishlist/add to cart/ add to compare. How can I rectify this change it to be like the theme demo?
you do not know where the problem may be?
the image are annexed
Thank you very much

http://postimg.org/image/tcsq6hlnt/