I need product options that do not effect stock.

subaru4wd

Im starting a online store that will offer electrical components.   These components have optional pins, cables and software that are not inventoried.

I need multiple different options for many of my products.   I need a simple drop down menu, and radio buttons for specific options depending on the product.

Please contact me here and let me know if you think you can help.   I need these options to be displayed above the "add to cart" button and I need to be able to pick and choose which options to display for which product.   

The drop down items just need to leave a note on the product line in the invoice & packing slips.

Thanks in Advance,

-Brian

Thanks for the PM.

Just to clarify... some of the options would look like:

Pin Options:

-Right Angle Pins

-Straight Pins

(radio buttons)

-Pins Installed

-Pins NOT Installed

Cable Options:

-Cable set A

-Cable set B

-Cable set C

Firmware installed:

-Firmware A

-Firmware B

-Firmware C

This information would need to be gathered on the product screen prior to the item being added to the cart.   The customer would be required to select these options before adding to the cart so its important the information is shown along with the Add to Cart button.

The selected options need to be displayed in the cart, in the invoice, and packing slip.   I need for my techs to see this when assembling the final product, and its important the information is clearly visible in an easy to read format.

I am using a custom theme as well, so I am not sure how that will impact things.    You can feel free to browse the site and get a feel for its design:   http://www.multirotormania.com

Thanks Again,

-Brian