[SOLVED]-Backoffice, product : Error while uploading image

jerlef

Jerome, could you provide more information about the error? Error_log entries from server? Isuggest you to activate PS debug while installing and making tests in the store in maintenance mode.

Edit: When do you get that error, manually uploading the image in BO product page or by CVS import?

I had not seen the thumbnail, sorry

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

Jerome, could you provide more information about the error? Error_log entries from server? Isuggest you to activate PS debug while installing and making tests in the store in maintenance mode.

Edit: When do you get that error, manually uploading the image in BO product page or by CVS import?

I had not seen the thumbnail, sorry

Hi,

In debug mode i have this message :

JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data

And in JSON :

-----------------------------145222362928202 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="legend[1]" HUSQVARNA 543XP Tronçonneuse -----------------------------145222362928202 Content-Disposition: form-data; name="file[]"; filename="husq543xp.jpg" Content-Type: image/jpeg ÿØÿà?JFIF??`?`??ÿá?:Ex  (...etc etc encoding image)

Thanks

J

Read this thread http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/337880-jsonparse-unexpected-character-at-line-1/

Someone suggested there that overwritting all /classes/ for the version have fixed the problem. But it is better you read it first before doing any changes.

Hope this helps!

I dont understand ? replace all files in /classes/ ? with another PS version ? with the same version ?

I am in PS 1.6.0.6

Thanks.

J

Is your shop closed to public or still testing?  If not, I recommend you to first go to B.O. Preferences > Maintenance a set it to true.

Put in B.O. > Advanced parameters  > Performance> chache to NO 

Then, rename your /classes/ folder to classes_old. Then, upload the complete classes folder from a PS 1.6.0.yourversion installation.

So that, if this action does not solve the problem, you can always turn back to your old classes folder.

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)

Is your shop closed to public or still testing?  If not, I recommend you to first go to B.O. Preferences > Maintenance a set it to true.

Put in B.O. > Advanced parameters  > Performance> chache to NO 

Then, rename your /classes/ folder to classes_old. Then, upload the complete classes folder from a PS 1.6.0.yourversion installation.

So that, if this action does not solve the problem, you can always turn back to your old classes folder.

Same probleme...

i turn back my old classes folder.

Thanks

Could you please provide an url to your homepage? Perhaps js console can throw a bit of light on the problem. (turn off maintenance mode if active)

I just try to update PS 1.6.0.6 et 1.6.09 without succes (but with other probleme so i restore site in PS 1.6.0.6

I do not know what to do !!

Thanks

J

Ok, as far as can see,  error is in js code.  I see JS console is giving this error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://combourg-motoculture.fr/img/p/fr-default-medium_default.jpg  (this is the image PS is not loading)

Isee you did not have problems to load previous images? Have you installed a new module after the last image upload that was successful? If this is the case, probably a newly installed module have caused the problem.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT   (this is Google Analytics, I do not think it is related)

Unfortunately, I am not good enough at javascripting to help you more. 

I copied the errors here and now forum JS masters can help you easily.  Good luck!

Ok, as far as can see,  error is in js code.  I see JS console is giving this error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://combourg-motoculture.fr/img/p/fr-default-medium_default.jpg  (this is the image PS is not loading)

Isee you did not have problems to load previous images? Have you installed a new module after the last image upload that was successful? If this is the case, probably a newly installed module have caused the problem.

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT   (this is Google Analytics, I do not think it is related)

Unfortunately, I am not good enough at javascripting to help you more. 

I copied the errors here and now forum JS masters can help you easily.  Good luck!

Ok

Thanks for your help, i didn't installed module, this is the result of PS 1.5 migration to 1.6 i think...

During migration, i have lot of problems and i did not test image upload... I just try to upload image last week with this error...

But i have this problem in backoffice not in front, in BO, when i click on "upload file to server" button this error occured... In front, i just see that the product have no image so it's the default one.

J

It seems somehow related... The error log showed a JSON error, that is javascript. Anyway, hope you will get more expert advise in no time.

I recommend you to write in that older thread about the same problem with a link to this one.

Just be patient, help is coming.