I need help in my template powered by prestashop

light_shadow

I bought a ready made web template powered by prestashop.. the website name is: emartuae.com. I studied well the prestashop administration panel and I'm now trying to make the changes I want to the template I bought.. but still there are several things I did not know how to change and I need your kindly help if possible in these things: (the the template is powered by prestashop 1.4.9.0)

1. I need to change the header logo image positioned in the top left of emartuae.com.I tired to change it through modules>themes>appearance>header logo..... but no use. so please tell me how to change it in the admin panel and not manually

2. is there is a way in prestashop administration panel to calculate the shipping price according to product weight, or by adding more than an item weight together in case the customer bought more than an item?

3. is there a way to add more links or to delete links (not product categories because I know about this one)  in the red bar on the top of the page?

4. is there a way to add links or delete links in the left bottom of the page like: Contact, Sitemap, Legal Notice and others?

5. can I add more fields or delete some fields required by the customer to register into my shop? means I need for example to delete the zip-code field so the customer doesn't need to enter it.

6. can I cancel an order placed by a customer in case the customer wants to cancel it?

1) if you upload new logo in back office, you see new one in BO ?

3) it's tmcategories module probably, go to modules > modules and search for module tmcategories, check it if there is an possibility to alter it (configuration page of this module).

other questions were answered on forums here

1) if I upload new logo in the back office, I do see new one in the back office.. however when I refresh my site the new logo does not appear.. the old one stays. I had a chat with inmotion.com since they are my site's web server and they could not find the problem, they told me the only way they know for my case  is to change it manually through ftp server.. so is there a way to change in the prestashop admin panel?