Error in modules and payments page in back office.

Hey, I have a live shop and it just recently started showing me this errors when i click on the module tabs. ( And I can't see any install modules )

"Warning: require(/hermes/web04/b1745/moo.c********/shop/classes/rating/_drawrating.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/web04/b1745/moo.**********/shop/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/hermes/web04/b1745/moo.**********/shop/classes/rating/_drawrating.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.1/lib/php') in /hermes/web04/b1745/moo.clifford009/shop/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 3"

And it showed me this error when I clicked on the payment tab

"Warning: require(/hermes/web04/b1745/moo.**********/shop/classes/rating/_drawrating.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/web04/b1745/moo.**********/shop/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 3

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/hermes/web04/b1745/moo.**********/shop/classes/rating/_drawrating.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.1/lib/php') in /hermes/web04/b1745/moo.**********/shop/classes/Module.php(325) : eval()'d code on line 3"

The shop is live and is working ok though...

Please help...

i mess it again and restore some files and am now getting this error

Fatal error: Declaration of StatsCarrier::getData() must be compatible with that of ModuleGraph::getData() in /hermes/web04/b1745/moo.********/shop/modules/statscarrier/statscarrier.php on line 88