I would like to be able to hide certain display modules when viewed from a mobile device.  Better yet, I would like if there was the option to load a specific mobile theme in 1.6.  I understand that Prestashop has gone the responsive route which is fine as long as it allows for an adaptive approach.  I'm looking for suggestions on how to have an adaptive approach to a mobile display.  Thanks. 

Thanks for your response! I'm glad there's an option to disable modules depending on display.

If I want to use a non-responsive theme for desktop display, is there a way to also have a mobile specific theme?  Many large retailers offer a separate mobile and desktop version and I would prefer to optimize the design and experience for both versions.  I also want to give visitors the option to view either the full version (desktop) or mobile version.  Any advice would be much appreciated.

if you know bootstrap you can do it with bootstrap css classes

for example, 

if main div module will have:

"hidden-lg" - module block will not appear on desktop, so you will be able to display different block dedicated to mobile 

there are a lot of possibilities, media queries etc.

just deal with css!

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hello.

I need to fix an alignement problem with the cart I only have on the mobile display. I tried to change the css code but it also changed it on the desktop display. I tried with changing my logo size but that wasn't the problem, it changed nothing. Where do I need to go to change the right css code for the mobile version? PS 1.6.0.9.
Thanks for your help. Hope this 7th post will finally get an aswer...

Edited by Hirosaki (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Hy i have  one problem with my responsive mobile theme or layout in default_bootstrap.

Don't worc on mobile devices   www.centre.ro   and y dont know way.

I don't make edit in script file.

It's the second time when this is happening to me!

Please healp me!

• 1 year later...

well... problem solved... by myself, if anyone ever cares here... Thank you guys... 

Still have 4 other issues to fix that still didn't get any answer. If somebody wants to be helpful here?

Hi Hirosaki,

I am having the same issue you are having right now. Could you explain to me how you solved your issue? I would really appreciate that. Thanks!

• Like 1