catalog mode not working and site messed up

purepixels

Hi,

When I enable the catalog mode in my prestashop (default bootstrap theme), I get this result;

nqvm9c.jpg

Not what I was expecting with enabling this mode.. I recompiled the templates, cleared cache, tried everything to fix this. But the information still shows up on every page of the site. 

Also the button "Add to cart" is still there with every product. 

Anybody an idea where to seek this problem? 

Thnx for the help. 

yes, if you could provide front office url that would be helpful.

I just tested 'again' a native 1609 with catalog mode (because I write modules for catalog mode I wanted to make sure)

the result is native 1609 with bootstrap in catalog mode, worked perfectly.  So you may have made some change and/or have non-compliant catalog mode module installed.

Hi guys,

Thanks for thinking along with me. I've found the problem. I had the module "Price Hide Pro" installed and active. In combination with catalogue mode, the error as show above occurs. If you're interested, I can reactivate the module for you to inspect the problem. If I deactive this module, the site shows no problems anymore. 

Please let me know if you´re willing to investigate, otherwise the topic can be set to solved. 

Thnx again. 

Ps. Perhaps you´re willing to take a look at my other very mysterious little error. (Deutsch vs. other languages)

Site frontend can be found here: http://prestashop16.purepixels.nl

Edited by purepixels (see edit history)

Hi guys,

Thanks for thinking along with me. I've found the problem. I had the module "Price Hide Pro" installed and active. In combination with catalogue mode, the error as show above occurs. If you're interested, I can reactivate the module for you to inspect the problem. If I deactive this module, the site shows no problems anymore. 

I suggest you to let Price Hide Pro developers let know about the problem in using the module in 1.6.0.9, if they offer the module for 1.6. version, they should be informed. Glad you have found the solution!

Edited by nutxlago (see edit history)