Help with Shipping prices!

Hello! I currently have my shipping with Canada Post set up in my back office. I set it up so that when you order something, depending on what your location is, it will add a set price for shipping.
My problem is that I don't want the same price for shipping for a pair of earrings and a t-shirt!
It does not cost 12.50 to ship a pair of earrings! lol
So I am not sure how to do this that way I can have it so it costs 3$ for the earrings, and then lets say the person adds a t-shirt to the cart also, it would just add on another 5$ or something...
I hope this makes sense!
Thank you for any help!!

My site- http://www.hellotati.com/

Like when I post a new item on my site, I always enter the weight...am I supposed to do like....the price increase this will have on the weight or something?
Or is there an option to do this with the shipping, like either have a flat rate or you can have it based on weight?
Thanks!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi there

I'm very newbie at this, and I was trying to configure prices for shipping costs, based on weight, however on "shipping » weight ranges" I don't have a field for inserting a price... So far I only created one weight range "0.0 to 0.100 Kg" but I don't see anwhere a field to insert price... where do I put it?.... :(

Thank you for any reply...

Ana