Need someone to find out what is wrong with my website

jayne514

Can you not roll back to the backup  the freelancer would have taken as a starting point. At least that way you have a working site

Then let us all know URL of the site, what version of prestashop you are using. Because I thought with 1.6 google analytics is built in

Can you not roll back to the backup  the freelancer would have taken as a starting point. At least that way you have a working site

Then let us all know URL of the site, what version of prestashop you are using. Because I thought with 1.6 google analytics is built in

I doubt there was a backup, I am using 1.6.0.9 . Analytics would not work so Freelancer "fixed" for me then when there was the cart missing on some products he said my theme was not compatible so changed to the default, and appeared ok then this morning no cart on some products

Did you clear your caches? Works fine for me, butit does seem to show one thing then flip to the right thing. So clear caches in prestashop AND your browser then report back

Also perhaps test in other browsers?

post-246958-0-96981700-1410434730_thumb.jpgpost-246958-0-33030300-1410434739_thumb.jpg

I have found something in the HTML page source . This is on a product where the cart does not display

</div><div class="box-cart-bottom"><div class="unvisible"><p id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block no-print"> <button type="submit" name="Submit" class="exclusive"> <span>Add to cart</span> </button></p></div>

I cloned the product and the cart displays. 

Did you clear your caches? Works fine for me, butit does seem to show one thing then flip to the right thing. So clear caches in prestashop AND your browser then report back

Also perhaps test in other browsers?

attachicon.gif11-09-2014 12-23-48.jpgattachicon.gif11-09-2014 12-23-27.jpg

Hi

I cleared the cache, tried in Chrome, FF and IE and on Ipad and phone. Am I missing something - there is no cart in image one. The new product is a clone and the cart shows up.

I can reproduce the problem.

if that helps..:)

looks like someone messed up themes/yourtheme/product.tpl

look at this file date using ftp, different than it's fellow .tpl files?

If you have this module, it will amongst other things tell you what a developer changed, and give you capability to restore backed up file in one click, i.e. for those that really want to know what happened.

I can reproduce the problem.

if that helps.. :)

looks like someone messed up themes/yourtheme/product.tpl

look at this file date using ftp, different than it's fellow .tpl files?

If you have this module, it will amongst other things tell you what a developer changed, and give you capability to restore backed up file in one click, i.e. for those that really want to know what happened.

Thank you for seeing the problem. I uploaded a new product.tpl file and it did not fix the problem